Oregon Governor Orders arrest of Senators in order to force them to vote

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Send bachelors and come heavily armed. I’m not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon. It’s just that simple.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    This will be interesting, I have been following this since it was all said.. There is some precedent for this for them having a quorum, but not a vote..

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I’m waiting for all arrest of the militia members. They will use this as a chance to paint the militia as a terror organization. I won’t comment on if the troopers will follow orders and use force to bring them back. We will see.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I’m waiting for all arrest of the militia members. They will use this as a chance to paint the militia as a terror organization. I won’t comment on if the troopers will follow orders and use force to bring them back. We will see.
    Where was the Militia a part of this ?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Nothing will happen. Out of curiosity is it law that they must be there? Is this something new they passed or did they know it when they took the oath?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So...Oregon State Troopers.... what about the senators who simply leave the state? Those troopers gonna go kidnap them? Do they think a senator won’t hire a private security detail to prevent being kidnapped? Too many Democrats have lost their minds. I’m thinking the state police will just go and hold the governor’s hand and wait for the men in white coats to come take him away...

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    So...Oregon State Troopers.... what about the senators who simply leave the state? Those troopers gonna go kidnap them? Do they think a senator won’t hire a private security detail to prevent being kidnapped? Too many Democrats have lost their minds. I’m thinking the state police will just go and hold the governor’s hand and wait for the men in white coats to come take him away...

Im no Oregonian, but the US Senate as well and I’m sure many states (Texas I believe) have as a body can compel their colleagues to attend. If they don’t comply there are methods of enforcement. The US Senate’s Sargent At Arms is tasked with enforcement. In 1988 Robert Packwood of Oregon was the first Senator to forcefully be carried into the Senate.

Top Bottom