SOLD: Final Shotgun for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midgetcatcher

Tactical Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I am selling these guns for a friend of mine, they are all currently in my possession, and he his given me full negotiating authority so there won't be any delays if you want to run offers by me. These are all older shotguns/rifles, that he has not shot in quite some time. They all need some amount of TLC, running from a light cleaning/oiling, up to some serious elbow grease.

No trades at all, these are all cash only sales as the money is going directly to him. ALSO on that note, because I'm doing this for free, and taking a hit on any gas I spend, these sales must be FTF in Baton Rouge. Sorry, fellas, I ain't trekkin to Shreveport, haha.

Prices are negotiable, and I am more than happy to send detailed pictures upon request, just send me your phone number or email address.

In order from top to bottom in the photo;

1) SOLD Remington 700 7mm Rem Mag. This comes with the original wood stock, which is in GREAT condition. The synthetic stock is rough. There is a Leupold scope mounted on it. Will need some lovin'. $300.00

2) SOLD A Brazillian Boito 20 guage side by side shotgun. In fairly decent shape, needs a good cleaning and some attention. $175.00

3) SOLD Remington model 1897 12 gauge. This is missing the wooden pump, though the action still works just fine. Will need some dedicated attention to get it back up to shine. $100.00

4) SOLD Italian Beretta 410 single shot crack barrel. Aside from a couple of little grungy spots, its in really good shape. The stock was cut down professionally when my buddy was a kid. Great youth 410. $200.00 PRICE DROP $125.00

5) SOLD Remington Nylon 66. Aside from a little surface grunge on the metal, and a few scratches on the stock, this 66 is in outstanding condition. Has not been shot in quite some time, but everything appears to function as it should. In stock rod for loading 22 LRs is present and in good shape, and operates properly. $400.00 PRICE DROP $300.00

unnamed-8.jpg

Last edited:

MTx11B

Combat Vet
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    NOLA
    Great guy, highly recommend dealing with him he even helped meet on short notice due to changes in my schedule. Thanks again

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom