astronut new member

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • astronut

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2019
    anywhere at a moments notice
    Glad to be here. I have been a lurker here for awhile but decided to join up. Thanks for letting me join up. Mainly here to share info and gather info. Also, looking to buy and sell a few things. I am interested in modern pistols, rifles, and c&r rifles and pistols. See you all later!

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Welcome aboard.

astronut

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2019
    anywhere at a moments notice
    Thanks guys! mukwah, how far are you from Bossier City? I have an uncle who is a retired air force bomber pilot that was assigned to Barksdale Air Force base as his last assignment until he retired. He flew damn near every bomber during his stint and even a few fighters just for the fun of it. That is what he told me anyway.

Last edited:

mukwah

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Shreveport,La
    Thanks guys! mukwah, how far are you from Bossier City? I have an uncle who is a retired air force bomber pilot that was assigned to Barksdale Air Force base as his last assignment until he retired. He flew damn near every bomber during his stint and even a few fighters just for the fun of it. That is what he told me anyway.
    Just across the river in Shreveport. Actually Shreveport and Bossier are like one big city. Just a river separating them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That was fast! I’m so curious to hear what happened. Haha

Without getting into too much detail, here's what happened. New guy joined and new guy started posting. New guy started to become somewhat confrontational. That's not a huge deal as that happens around here from time to time. But he seemed a little too comfortable with it than most people with single digit or really low double digit post counts usually are. People thought they recognized the new guy's writing and arguing style so they started asking if the new guy was Dave 3.0 or whatever version he would be on this time. So I started looking and I was able to learn the new guy is a former member who was banned for causing trouble on the board. So new guy was banned. It wasn't Dave.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom