Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Thread: Chinese SKS

Banned

User Info Menu

Chinese SKS

A Chinese SKS I bought about a year or so ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	87036   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	87037   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image3.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	87038   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image4.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	87039   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image5.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	87040  

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Nice clean weapon there

Banned

User Info Menu

Thanks! Bought it from a guy fairly local to me. Had to drive to Lobdale to pick it up from him but it was worth the drive for the price he wanted for it.

On Target

User Info Menu

I bought SKS about10 years ago. Had chrome lined bore and very accurate with my hand loads: Accurate 1680 and 123/125 gr JSPs. Enjoy it!

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Nice I was trying to make out markings on yours just because I finally got around to looking up my sks again (computer crashed) and have a fascination with the different variations of these. I have a numbers matching norinco arsenal cleanest bore I've seen in awhile and I build custom rifles I'm about to post mine on the market or send to auction for someone else to enjoy. Do you have any info on yours

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Not affiliated with any companies just a shared passion for 2A and public knowledge

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MTx11B View Post
    Nice I was trying to make out markings on yours just because I finally got around to looking up my sks again (computer crashed) and have a fascination with the different variations of these. I have a numbers matching norinco arsenal cleanest bore I've seen in awhile and I build custom rifles I'm about to post mine on the market or send to auction for someone else to enjoy. Do you have any info on yours

He is never going to respond as he. Is long gone. Got the boot.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    He is never going to respond as he. Is long gone. Got the boot.
    Thats crazy, I've been a member for a few years and just became a silver member because this is by far one of the better forums I'm on why anyone would wanna get booted from sharing information is beyond me. Thanks for update

Not affiliated with any companies just a shared passion for 2A and public knowledge

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Thats crazy, I've been a member for a few years and just became a silver member because this is by far one of the better forums I'm on why anyone would wanna get booted from sharing information is beyond me. Thanks for update

I'm sure he didn't wanna get booted. He would have preferred sticking around and causing issues. But I'm sure he will be back under a new new name to cause more issues.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I'm sure he didn't wanna get booted. He would have preferred sticking around and causing issues. But I'm sure he will be back under a new new name to cause more issues.
    Hahaha well I'm glad the moderators are active here to keep it drama free we had a saying in the infantry "some people just deserve to die" it fits for social media and banning also. Thanks fellas

Marksman

User Info Menu

we had a saying in the infantry "some people just deserve to die" it fits for social media and banning also. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Excellent! This saying is so fitting for so many aspects of life!
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!