Tha Dog.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I never liked him but looks like his wife died today from stage 4 lung cancer.
    I always thought he was the biggest jackass with the fake guns {rifles that shoot paintballs of pepper that is used in pepper spray}
    Entering holmes that he had no right to as well.
    I really thought he would get into a firefight one day with that fake crap and be the one to go 1st.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I always thought he was the biggest jackass with the fake guns {rifles that shoot paintballs of pepper that is used in pepper spray}
    I really thought he would get into a firefight one day with that fake crap and be the one to go 1st.
    I was always surprised at the level of derp they showed on tv. I wish there was some time in someones day to find footage of their dynamic entries that did and someone had to shoot back.. I can tell ya the pepperball thing was and is used by some departments for crowd control, and seems like it was as much a result of where he was, his limitations as a bondsman and maybe made for TV directors who kept him from using more.. I will tell you from personal experience, back in 2002 or 3 , the tippman guys were playing with pepper balls as an option and I agreed to let them hit me with them during woods play and building play, that formula then when cold was not bad, but when warm and windy, it went everywhere and stung.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    He can not have a firearm He is a Felon.
    Thus the 5th Degree Derp Level he Operates at.
    He wants the Fear Factor level up there.
    Plus he is a Derp.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Judging from the size of her tetons....a special coffin will have to be built?

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    This will probably get me in trouble but:

vpdy07o03j67usppaa2.jpg

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Cancer Sucks!! I knew she had throat cancer didn’t realize it was stage 4 lung. I’m sure there is lots of unknowns. I pray for her family. I actually have never watched a whole episode.

meauxcg

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    May 27, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Addition is a bitch to fight and that is what did the poor lady in. She could not beat the smokes. She was a sweet well intended lady but my god I HATE that show and the douchebaggery that went on..
    Or was it DERP-Baggery? Dude was 50-60 years old and dressed like a rockstar/WWF/Biker wanna be. So full of crap with the god loves you my brother.. ugg.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I just read an article where he talked about her. He loved that big ol’ girl.
    I figured she’d go from a heart attack or something. I’m not a doctor, but I don’t know how a doc could see her walk-in his office and not just immediately say, heart attack...

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    The Dog to me was like seeing Mr. T in wheel chair at 80 still wanting to get in a,fight.
    My wife followed his wife as my wife looks,at shows where someone is 6_700 plus and is told loose it or die.
    Beth saw one of them guys and did get in better shape.
    The cancer got her after. As,a couple looked like them and the show was fake but they loved each other. It was TV he is still king of the Mall Ninjas.i am sure they had times that he came close to getting it. I also wonder if they had backup since they could no properly protect them selves.
    My youngest wrote to him with help as he has,Autism and Dog and Beth sent a signed picture free to him with his name as well.
    He is still a Joke but does do some nice stuff.
    Breast reduction and weight loss so looked like she was on the right track to better herself

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom