Google Can Suck It !!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I've seen a number of Project Veritas videos, including the one referenced in the article. The girl in this video saying Google won't be broken into smaller companies because the smaller companies won't have the resources to keep this from happening again is, for me, one of the most important takeaways from the video. It shows they cannot imagine there are reasonable people who believe the result in 2016 was a good thing. It shows they feel they have the "moral high ground" to do what was needed to make things "better" in the long run. The end justifies the means.

astronut

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2019
    anywhere at a moments notice

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    So a public traded company with employees and owner who are foreign nationals, (I’m sure China owns some google stock probably other countries treasury departments as well), can meddle in an election with what is arguably a public utility they provide, and no one bats an eye. But a couple Russians play around in the 2016 election and we have to stop doing the business of running a country for 2 1/2 years.

Nothing to see here folks.

astronut

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2019
    anywhere at a moments notice
    So a public traded company with employees and owner who are foreign nationals, (I’m sure China owns some google stock probably other countries treasury departments as well), can meddle in an election with what is arguably a public utility they provide, and no one bats an eye. But a couple Russians play around in the 2016 election and we have to stop doing the business of running a country for 2 1/2 years.

Nothing to see here folks.

But, it was Russian collusion! According to those making the most noise about it, it was most important to their agenda! ;)

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    I've seen a number of Project Veritas videos, including the one referenced in the article. The girl in this video saying Google won't be broken into smaller companies because the smaller companies won't have the resources to keep this from happening again is, for me, one of the most important takeaways from the video. It shows they cannot imagine there are reasonable people who believe the result in 2016 was a good thing. It shows they feel they have the "moral high ground" to do what was needed to make things "better" in the long run. The end justifies the means.

absolutely. did you link to their source material in the article? read the google policy on "algorithmic unfairness". they will deliberately ignore the truth and display what they feel reality SHOULD be, because the people running that ship actually think that's their corporate social responsibility - to force what they see as fair and equal upon their users. the specific example google cites is "if you image search the term CEO and we show you pictures of how CEOs are actually demographically distributed, that's not fair". i guess once they get to a certain size as a publicly traded company, "fair" is whatever they decide it is, and the principle of "life isn't fair" only applies when they decide it does. like during a hostile takeover.

Top Bottom