Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Google Can Suck It !!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...latest-expose/

Clearly Google Executives are plotting against the country and the next election namely Trump.

Probably the worlds most private search engine is here https://www.startpage.com/
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

They aren't the only ones.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Redneck with a gun!

User Info Menu

They have been plotting against Trump since 2016.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

I've seen a number of Project Veritas videos, including the one referenced in the article. The girl in this video saying Google won't be broken into smaller companies because the smaller companies won't have the resources to keep this from happening again is, for me, one of the most important takeaways from the video. It shows they cannot imagine there are reasonable people who believe the result in 2016 was a good thing. It shows they feel they have the "moral high ground" to do what was needed to make things "better" in the long run. The end justifies the means.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...latest-expose/

Clearly Google Executives are plotting against the country and the next election namely Trump.

Probably the worlds most private search engine is here https://www.startpage.com/
    I have been using duckduckgo.com for years. May not be as good as startpage.com but definitely better than google any day.

Marksman

User Info Menu

So a public traded company with employees and owner who are foreign nationals, (I’m sure China owns some google stock probably other countries treasury departments as well), can meddle in an election with what is arguably a public utility they provide, and no one bats an eye. But a couple Russians play around in the 2016 election and we have to stop doing the business of running a country for 2 1/2 years.

Nothing to see here folks.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    So a public traded company with employees and owner who are foreign nationals, (I’m sure China owns some google stock probably other countries treasury departments as well), can meddle in an election with what is arguably a public utility they provide, and no one bats an eye. But a couple Russians play around in the 2016 election and we have to stop doing the business of running a country for 2 1/2 years.

Nothing to see here folks.

But, it was Russian collusion! According to those making the most noise about it, it was most important to their agenda!

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I've seen a number of Project Veritas videos, including the one referenced in the article. The girl in this video saying Google won't be broken into smaller companies because the smaller companies won't have the resources to keep this from happening again is, for me, one of the most important takeaways from the video. It shows they cannot imagine there are reasonable people who believe the result in 2016 was a good thing. It shows they feel they have the "moral high ground" to do what was needed to make things "better" in the long run. The end justifies the means.
    absolutely. did you link to their source material in the article? read the google policy on "algorithmic unfairness". they will deliberately ignore the truth and display what they feel reality SHOULD be, because the people running that ship actually think that's their corporate social responsibility - to force what they see as fair and equal upon their users. the specific example google cites is "if you image search the term CEO and we show you pictures of how CEOs are actually demographically distributed, that's not fair". i guess once they get to a certain size as a publicly traded company, "fair" is whatever they decide it is, and the principle of "life isn't fair" only applies when they decide it does. like during a hostile takeover.