Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Need Help? New Gun Thingy Build

I got this new gun thingy for Father's day awhile back.

I'd like thought's on making this possibly an Full Auto Assault Rifle

Also suppressing it,

Mounting a red dot,

Maybe a bump stock

Perhaps installing a High capacity clip thingy

Plus any other suggestion's on sling mount's,Car mounts, bi-pods,Even long range glass.

Conceal Carry holster or even Open carry since I'm packing a huge set of nads.

Here she be!

Ya'll like the paint job? I think it's cerakoted..not 100% on that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bug a salt.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	154.3 KB 
ID:	87082  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Banned

User Info Menu

My 18 year old nephew has one of those. Most likely his nads and your nads are the same size as this ..
    Last edited by astronut; June 27th, 2019 at 03:50 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I had a couple of those, they are super fun to play with.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Nah the ATF seems to have lost their sense of humor. I miss the good ole days when a boy could take a lead pipe some wire some propellant a projectile and battery and keep themselves entertained.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by astronut View Post
    My 18 year old nephew has one of those. Most likely his nads and your nads are the same size as this ..
    Been practicing of flying nat's,mosquito's and fly's,I now have a couple of green lizards that follow me around.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Shoot the flies from the side. If you shoot at them from the top they seem to illude the salt. Side shots work very well. Also give it a double pump before firing.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Nah the ATF seems to have lost their sense of humor. I miss the good ole days when a boy could take a lead pipe some wire some propellant a projectile and battery and keep themselves entertained.
    Maybe the dozen or two on here could pipe in on just how far can I build this slaying machine? Or for that matter,Can I use ''Slap Ya Mama'' in it...You know

It's for the lizards!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Shoot the flies from the side. If you shoot at them from the top they seem to illude the salt. Side shots work very well. Also give it a double pump before firing.
    Double clutch Baby!!! I like that

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Maybe the dozen or two on here could pipe in on just how far can I build this slaying machine? Or for that matter,Can I use ''Slap Ya Mama'' in it...You know

It's for the lizards!

- - - Updated - - -

Double clutch Baby!!! I like that

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

BUG-A-SALT BUG-BEAM Laser Adapter Kit
    $19.95
    THE BUG-BEAM LASER SIGHT IS FINALLY HERE! ONCE THEY’RE RED, THEY’RE DEAD. NEVER MISS AGAIN.

Features:
    Batteries included.
    Beer NOT included.
    Comes with easy instructions.
    Includes allen wrench for calibrating.
    Complies with FDA performance standards.
    90 day warranty with proof of purchase.

https://shop.tacticalshit.com/bug-a-...er-adapter-kit

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    BUG-A-SALT BUG-BEAM Laser Adapter Kit
    $19.95
    THE BUG-BEAM LASER SIGHT IS FINALLY HERE! ONCE THEY’RE RED, THEY’RE DEAD. NEVER MISS AGAIN.

Features:
    Batteries included.
    Beer NOT included.
    Comes with easy instructions.
    Includes allen wrench for calibrating.
    Complies with FDA performance standards.
    90 day warranty with proof of purchase.

https://shop.tacticalshit.com/bug-a-...er-adapter-kit
    Thank's man,And a real laser to boot...I bet if you were to jack up the laser beam power one could fry wings!