Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    BUG-A-SALT BUG-BEAM Laser Adapter Kit
    $19.95
    THE BUG-BEAM LASER SIGHT IS FINALLY HERE! ONCE THEY’RE RED, THEY’RE DEAD. NEVER MISS AGAIN.

Features:
    Batteries included.
    Beer NOT included.
    Comes with easy instructions.
    Includes allen wrench for calibrating.
    Complies with FDA performance standards.
    90 day warranty with proof of purchase.

https://shop.tacticalshit.com/bug-a-...er-adapter-kit
    Y’all are killing guess I’ll start an new build too.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Youíre gonna need this also.

TheElves Tactical Scabbard with 4 Salt Magazine Loaders, Durable and Wear Resistant https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GLPJS98..._PqyfDbX36892Q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    You’re gonna need this also.

TheElves Tactical Scabbard with 4 Salt Magazine Loaders, Durable and Wear Resistant https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GLPJS98..._PqyfDbX36892Q

But does it have molly loops for my plate carrier?

tacklebox

User Info Menu

You can stuff a wendy’s Straw over the metal barrel, tucks in between the plastic and metal. Seriously tightens your pattern. Also corse ground sea salt works like buck shot on the larger game insects.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself.
    ... the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good"

-George Washington

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    You’re gonna need this also.

Wwwhhaaattt!! Man I love it ! I may need 2 so I can Duel weld !!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xobelkcat View Post
    You can stuff a wendy’s Straw over the metal barrel, tucks in between the plastic and metal. Seriously tightens your pattern. Also corse ground sea salt works like buck shot on the larger game insects.
    Man,Full Full choke,Wonder it this will increase my kill zone and if so,How much?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Banned

User Info Menu

There was a guy somewhere on some other forum that liked to tinker with them. He used to do "hop up" tricks to make them shoot harder and further. Dont remember his tricks he did to them though. You might could find some videos on youtube on them.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Now if someone would developed some Bonded Hollow Point Salt it would make a killing.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I have located a Yellow Jackets nest...Its on like Donkey Kong now!

What would be the best approach to pee-lay these mean lil ba***ds?

Day time shoot?

Night time stalk with a bull-eye or tact a-cool light?

Side shot or just man up and shoot them in the face?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Now if someone would developed some Bonded Hollow Point Salt it would make a killing.
    Some Tony Chachere's ?