Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    SBA Brace?
    Brace? I think that's doable ...Thanks!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    I think Glock designed the trigger.
    Looking to convert this to a FULL-AUTO !!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Looking to convert this to a FULL-AUTO !!!
    What's it at now? Full semi-automatic?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    What's it at now? Full semi-automatic?
    No man, Semi-auto pump,I need to add rubber bands or a bump-stock if there's one out there floating around?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    No man, Semi-auto pump,I need to add rubber bands or a bump-stock if there's one out there floating around?
    Theres always the loop through the trigger guard method if the super dangerous bumpstocks are all gone.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Theres always the loop through the trigger guard method if the super dangerous bumpstocks are all gone.
    I'm looking into the matter, May have to go back to the manuafactor and special order an co2 model??
    With a rubber band springy action stock
    All internal would do the ticket !