Ever Curse the Designer of a Weapon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Yep, whoever designed the 1911. Too heavy, rust, grip angle all wrong, only likes to eat premium ammo, and way overpriced. On top of that it has to be the ugliest gun ever made. :mamoru:

What? My 1st gun was a Ruger MK1 bull barrel. Then a,19 6 inch revolver S&W makes a,nice gun. Then Colt 1911 still gave all 3 I do not go in boats so was,easy to keep track of them. Easy to shoot easy to clean and has zero rust.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I took mine apart yesterday and it really was not that bad. Just have to make sure the locking piece is in the right place and you really have to put it together upside down (the gun, not you!)

I see you have it up for sale, I guess my example needs a friend?

HAHAHAHA
    Hey I'm always buying/trading lol. Your choice. Just took my P01 to the range and realized with thinner grips and new sights it will be better than my P10C ( that trigger on the P10 is driving me mad...

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    In fact I am now in the market for a new 22 revolver. Must be a DA/SA with swing out cylinder... The NEF R92 I have seems to have some bad timing issues and is not worth the effort....

Top Bottom