SOLD: SilencerCo ASR 7.62 Muzzle Brake - Never Installed - $50

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    SOLD

I have a brand new, just out of the Omega 300 box, SilencerCo ASR 7.62 Muzzle Brake for sale. The shim kit is included. This is the 5/8x24 ASR muzzle brake that comes with the Omega 300. There's nothing wrong with it. It has never been installed. All of my host rifles had Dead Air muzzle devices on them so I went with the Key-Mo for the Omega.

It sells for $90+ from SilencerCo and around $75 on the street. I'll sell it for $50 firm. If someone would like to make an offer, the offer should be for more than $50. If someone offers less than $50, the price for that person will go up by the amount below $50 they offered. $50 is 46% off the MSRP and 33% off the everyday street price. $50 is a great deal, especially if you were already looking to buy this item. I can meet in the Baton Rouge/Central area only for this price. Add $15 for shipping because I don't want to deal with shipping it so I will make it worth my time.

I will accept trades. The value of the muzzle device for trading is $75. Possible trades: 223 target ammo, sub-sonic 300 blk target ammo, 308 target ammo, 9mm target ammo, Aero Precision M4E1 lower, Aero Precision Enhanced M4E1 upper, HK MP5 or clone. I'm willing to entertain other things for trade but I can't think of anything at the moment. No off-brand optics.

omega md.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom