Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Marksman

User Info Menu

Anti-Social or just wierd?

So, a friends father passed away last week. He played the drums for a local band. Well, my friend took his place in the band and is playing his first gig at a local bar with them tonight as I'm typing this. I went there, and watched him play a couple songs, and the cigarette smoke started burning my eyes and throat so I left.(I don't smoke) Well, I realize, as I was sitting there listening to him play, I was on this forum on my phone reading and catching up on all the threads in the laws/legalities section completely ignoring the people around me. I remembered tonight why I don't go to social stuff very often. lol....
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

It’s not either. It’s exactly why I watch events from the comfort of my own home. Sporting events, movies, etc. plus I don’t play well with others in large crowds.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

I'm not a fan of crowds either. I only went because I promised a friend I would at least show up to support him even if I didn't stay long. I try my best to be a man of my word. Without that, I'm nothing. I have nothing else to offer. lol...
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    I try my best to be a man of my word. Without that, I'm nothing. I have nothing else to offer. lol...
    That's an excellent way to be. I wish everyone would embrace those thoughts.
    No matter if you think you can or think you can't, you are probably right !!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I’m doing my best to teach that to my boys. Your word means everything. The older I get excuses become more intolerable. Follow through or man up and be honest about why you are breaking a promise. Keep up the good work. Sounds like you are a good friend and that’s hard to come by.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim