Anti-Social or just wierd?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    So, a friends father passed away last week. He played the drums for a local band. Well, my friend took his place in the band and is playing his first gig at a local bar with them tonight as I'm typing this. I went there, and watched him play a couple songs, and the cigarette smoke started burning my eyes and throat so I left.(I don't smoke) Well, I realize, as I was sitting there listening to him play, I was on this forum on my phone reading and catching up on all the threads in the laws/legalities section completely ignoring the people around me. I remembered tonight why I don't go to social stuff very often. lol....

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    It’s not either. It’s exactly why I watch events from the comfort of my own home. Sporting events, movies, etc. plus I don’t play well with others in large crowds.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I’m doing my best to teach that to my boys. Your word means everything. The older I get excuses become more intolerable. Follow through or man up and be honest about why you are breaking a promise. Keep up the good work. Sounds like you are a good friend and that’s hard to come by.

Top Bottom