History gonna be repeated I hope

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    If there was a better viable option I would actively campaign for that person but I guess I’ll hold my nose and hope the slightly better of two evils wins. I will say the economy is chugging on along pretty good. It’s hard to find good trades people the good ones are working and the crappy ones expect to be paid like they were the good ones. Time will tell but I think the pollsters are yet again trying to effect the election with their so called polls.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    https://youtu.be/G87UXIH8Lzo
    They say no matter who runs they will beat El Prseidente Trump. That poles have Biden by land slide.
    Just like they had Hillary winning.

I saw a story where the poll said every single person was higher than President Trump. Everyone. Since that includes Bill "Red Bill" deBlasio (Who had 0% along with another) I think I would have been embarrassed to even PRINT that poll! Either the pollster is dumb as a rock or knows the normal audience would believe this complete stupidity!!!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    There was a time when these news outlets and these media mills were able to capture the attention of the average American; and because "group think" was accepted by a large segment of the population, you had people who were influenced by this type of nonsense. Those days are over for that to happen to the "average" American. The average American is nothing like these morons on the left today. Remember, the politicians who claim to be like them and that wish to lead these knuckleheads couldn't care less about them whatsoever, unless they are big donors.

An average American does not hate this country! Conversely, lmost everyone that identifies as a progressive or liberal, or whatever; has some resentment against this country in some way shape or form; again, unless they are getting rich or gaining power at the expense of the others.

These media slugs are hell bent on being relevant again, as well as steering policy. Trump has all but shattered that monopoly and they despise him for it. Those who ardently state to a pollster their intentions to vote against Trump are not the "average American" sampling. Any pollster worth his salt, and not up to his ears with Trump Derangement Syndrome knows this to be the reality.

One of the greatest things that has happened since Trump was elected was the decline of relevance of the biased and phony media. You don't have to watch the news every day to see example after example of them outright lying or slanting a story to fit an agenda narrative.

To quote the man responsible; This polling showing every democrat beating Trump is, "Fake news!"

AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    If I end up getting a call for one of these polls I plan to tell them I will vote democrap, bla, bla bla. I wanna see them sobbing like a three year old again.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I was polled yesterday was asked what Den I would vote for. I said none I was not for any I was a,President Trump voter. Was told thatg was not the question what one again. A one sided poll. So I told them if he is out the picture and could not vote Pressident Trump. No Dems,at all would vote for German Sheppard before them Dems running. That ended the call. It also seemed to **** them off when I called him Pressident Trump. As they said we know he is. As most Dems just call him Trump. But call Obama President still.
    As,well as Hillery and Biden. Yes I know it is out of respect or in their case disrespect for the Pressident.
    The one major thing I see that is bad for his reelection is those that will not vote Republican will not feel warm and fuzzy will vote Third Party. This is what will get us a Democrat
    A,3rd Party vote is going to help the Dems

Top Bottom