Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Salute to John Walton

If the news hasnít made it to you yet, the legend John Walton of the Walton & Johnson show passed away last night.

I never met either of them in person but having listened to him for over a decade, I feel I knew him.

Hereís to you Walton. Thanks for all the laughs and insightful lighthearted fun in the morning. Things wonít be the same without you. Iím sure youíre up there tickling Saint Peters funny bone now.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    If the news hasn’t made it to you yet, the legend John Walton of the Walton & Johnson show passed away last night.

I never met either of them in person but having listened to him for over a decade, I feel I knew him.

Here’s to you Walton. Thanks for all the laughs and insightful lighthearted fun in the morning. Things won’t be the same without you. I’m sure you’re up there tickling Saint Peters funny bone now.
    Heard this early this morning. Sad indeed. Like many, I grew up listening to them although I haven't listened faithfully in years due to satellite radio. I would still listen now and then though. Great show for many many years.
    SASS #84934

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    x2

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Been listening for a loooong time,RIP Mr.Walton
    Last edited by Gator 45/70; July 2nd, 2019 at 02:36 PM.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Eat it, every day!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Time to say bye-bye billy edd. Grew with these guys continue listening to him even to today part of my morning routine will never be the same

Marksman

User Info Menu

Followed them for decades starting in NOLA. The only morning radio show I ever listened to - the others are mostly mindless prattle or laughing hyenas IMHO.
    "Incrementalism" is the weapon used by anti-gun forces to destroy the second amendment.
    "Compromise" is a negotiation term that can only be used one time - when you compromise a compromise, you have lost the entire issue.

ďLife should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!Ē Hunter S. Thompson

Marksman

User Info Menu

Grew up listening to W&J

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

Yeah - I heard this today -- Damn, I really enjoyed listening to them....they didn't give a chit if they offended anybody!