Salute to John Walton

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    If the news hasn’t made it to you yet, the legend John Walton of the Walton & Johnson show passed away last night.

I never met either of them in person but having listened to him for over a decade, I feel I knew him.

Here’s to you Walton. Thanks for all the laughs and insightful lighthearted fun in the morning. Things won’t be the same without you. I’m sure you’re up there tickling Saint Peters funny bone now.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    If the news hasn’t made it to you yet, the legend John Walton of the Walton & Johnson show passed away last night.

I never met either of them in person but having listened to him for over a decade, I feel I knew him.

Here’s to you Walton. Thanks for all the laughs and insightful lighthearted fun in the morning. Things won’t be the same without you. I’m sure you’re up there tickling Saint Peters funny bone now.

Heard this early this morning. Sad indeed. Like many, I grew up listening to them although I haven't listened faithfully in years due to satellite radio. I would still listen now and then though. Great show for many many years.

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    Followed them for decades starting in NOLA. The only morning radio show I ever listened to - the others are mostly mindless prattle or laughing hyenas IMHO.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Yeah - I heard this today -- Damn, I really enjoyed listening to them....they didn't give a chit if they offended anybody!

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    He will be sorely missed. Radio will never be the same.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Little Wing to Eat It Every Day. After Katrina they weren't on here but I went to my Sister's in Houston. Thats when I heard; The water in N.O. was polluted with all kinds of germs, almost as bad as Brittany Spears tub. That was my first laugh in 2 weeks.
    Thanks John.

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    Those 2 had balls that clank. Every time somebody would demand they be censored they would unleash hells wrath. Angela Hill learned that the hard way. I'm still in shock. Ungawa you magnificent S.O.B. You will be missed more than you could ever imagine.

Top Bottom