So.... I donated money to three Democrats...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Andrew Yang, Tulsi Gabbard, and the crazy crystal lady, Marianne Williamson all got a dollar from your’s truly.

If anyone feels like doing the same, I’d suggest putting a dollar in for those candidates who are on the bubble for making it into the later debates, I’d also suggest answering polling calls and mentioning names like those.

Why would anyone do that? Well, the debates need as much crazy as possible and the more people involved, the crazier they are. For the cost of a cup of coffee, you can keep the democratic debates hilarious .

4lsk15.jpg

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Interesting tactic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you watch the last debates? It was basically a two night commercial for the Republican Party. They keep pushing further and further left, I don’t think it’s a bad call for us to supply them with as much rope as possible.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Did you watch the last debates? It was basically a two night commercial for the Republican Party. They keep pushing further and further left, I don’t think it’s a bad call for us to supply them with as much rope as possible.

I actually got to meet Mark Cuban tonight and he talked about basically the same thing. I figured he was somewhat left, but he's actually an independent who leans far right on some issues, and left on others. It was definitely a very cool evening.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Abolishing private health insurance, open borders, Medicare for all(especially illegal immigrants), and broad sweeping gun control are all losing stances with the American people, but they’re all winning issues with the far left. Nobody is actually trying to run as a moderate, they’re all rushing to the left, and the longer they have a big crowd in the debates, the further left they’ll go. When you’ve got every candidate on stage saying *Yes, I’ll abolish private insurance, institute nationalized healthcare, AND include the entire world on it, provided they can swim across the Rio Grande* it’s doing nothing but pushing away moderates and making Trump’s struggles on the border look more and more the fault of the Democrats.

The debates are opening the doors for all sorts of advertising later as well. Things like Obama saying Obamacare shouldn’t and won’t cover illegal immigrants followed by a video of every candidate raising their hands when asked if they would provide Medicare for all illegal immigrants.

Trump declaring a national emergency with a date at the bottom, followed by everyone on the left saying manufactured crisis, also dated, then those same people saying crisis on the border in the debates.

That’s why I personally donated. I know that money is going towards buying shovels, so they can keep digging their hole deeper.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I actually got to meet Mark Cuban tonight and he talked about basically the same thing. I figured he was somewhat left, but he's actually an independent who leans far right on some issues, and left on others. It was definitely a very cool evening.

People like that are ones that would’ve voted for anyone but Trump, because of Trump’s twitter tirades and generally **** demeanor(provided the other option wasn’t a complete nut). Those are the votes that the democrats are throwing away by going for this full on woke fest and if they keep pushing, those people will vote Trump instead of not voting at all.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

Yea I get it. I didn’t watch it but saw the highlights. It was as silly as a high schooler running for class president promising to have free pizza in the cafeteria every day.
    Actually I did tell the girlfriend recently that if they continue with this really extreme unrealistic far left stuff they will just hang themselves.

Booker “on day one I will abolish every ICE policy” absolutely freakin nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I watched all of both, it was a ****ing train wreck. The only one that performed well(and I use the word performed for a reason), was Kamala Harris. She emotionally destroyed Joe Biden with some good manipulation. It seems like she knows how to pull on that sort of thing. The rest seemed disorganized, unsure of themselves, and unable to answer questions. She didn’t have any issues with that, aside from her answers being crazy as ****. I think she’s the most dangerous candidate they have running by far.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom