Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Marksman

User Info Menu

This is awesome! And yet another reason to LOVE PSA!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sy-ross-flag/#

I think I'll buy one. Or six. Palmetto State Armory continues to be one of the most awesome companies in the industry, and in the United States. God Bless PSA!

Thanks to Strick8 for sharing this link with me.
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!

Monolithic Mentor

User Info Menu

That is awesome, Screw Colon Krapperdick.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yep I agree
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter5567 View Post

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hunter5567 View Post

But he is an elite quarterback, just no one in the league wants to give him a chance. So much so he was awarded millions for the nfl race shaming him.
    Stephen

LEO

User Info Menu

Yeah, I don't buy Nike shoes any more, Asics suit me just fine, and I've never heard of them trying to be "socially relevant," so there's that. Same for jeans, I have Levis purchased before their recent political stance, but when I need new, I'll probably just buy some Dickies, they hold up really well and also don't come with political baggage, at least not that I've heard of to date. I've told many a complaining customer crying about businesses treating them wrong to speak with their wallet, and I try to do so myself. As many times as Starbucks comes up in the news with their malarky, it's PJ's for me (when my wife drags me, I'm not a casual $6 coffee drinker).

Marksman

User Info Menu

Way To Go PSA! I bet Crapernack pulls a bruce jenner and sues the NFL because no one will hire a trasginger.

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

Marksman

User Info Menu

Makes me love PSA even more. They've always had solid products at great prices. Can't beat their ARs....

Marksman

User Info Menu

Apparently they have a winner it had 4-6 week preorder, but they are showing temporary out of stock now. I’m thinking they may have under estimated the demand. Good on them.