Ordered Up A New Mold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    They had a sale for Independence Day
    So grabbed a Brass one up
    Al makes some nice molds. Plus he is a nice guy to boot.

Attachments

• 45acpHP.jpg
      45acpHP.jpg
      44.5 KB · Views: 141

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    The problem is they have way too many sales and the sales usually involve something I "must" have , have been looking for or just can't live without . My bank account will soon be depleted .
    An example was a sale on the Elmer Keith , Signature Series , 41 magnum , triple cavity mould !
    I mean Just how often do those come along... I had one ordered before I realized what I had done ! Darn you Al....But I must admit ...it is a work of art . I haven't cast with it yet because it's just too pretty. I might have to buy another , non-EK signature to cast with. Love them NOE's and Al Nelson's good people ...Thank You Al.
    Made in the USA to boot !
    Gary

Last edited:

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    The problem is they have way too many sales and the sales usually involve something I "must" have , have been looking for or just can't live without . My bank account will soon be depleted .
    An example was a sale on the Elmer Keith , Signature Series , 41 magnum , triple cavity mould !
    I mean Just how often do those come along... I had one ordered before I realized what I had done ! Darn you Al....But I must admit ...it is a work of art . I haven't cast with it yet because it's just too pretty. I might have to buy another , non-EK signature to cast with. Love them NOE's and Al Nelson's good people ...Thank You Al.
    Made in the USA to boot !
    Gary

I have a bunch of 41 Mag brass left over from my days of shooting a mod 57; ill let u know when i put my hand on it

Top Bottom