Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    If it's done to a friend it's a prank, as Bangswitch strongly implied. If it's done to a stranger, it's disrespectful, as Bangswitch strongly implied. You may not see it as a prank if done to a friend and that's ok. Others do.
    Licking a friends ice cream is not even close to the worst things I’ve done to someone.

Let me be clear I was never Military or anything like that, but every time I hear a team guy tell about their hazing stories I laugh like I was their, because it takes me back in time. The stuff me and my buddies pulled with each other would be criminal assault or worse if we weren’t all willing idiots.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

I’m assuming the dirtbag has not yet turned herself in, but if justice is served, they’ll make an example of her.
    That being said, if I’d have ever met up with the ‘put ‘em in a coffin’ dude in public doing his crimes I’d have punched out his eye socket.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch