Nasty She should end up in jail.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/woman-who-licked-store-ice-cream-faces-possible-prison-time-watch/
    Looks like a juvenile did it. Bet she will not have ti even work off the cost to pull it off the selves or the cost to investigate.
    Let's face it cost money and the police time that is not free and took time away from other things. And the police time is also money
    Let's face it took some time to find out where and it was placed on top. There is a chance with the high volume that they sell that someone bought it and took it home.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/blue-b...cked-ice-cream-tub-in-viral-video-2019-07-05/
    Licked the ice cream and put it back for someone to buy. I would bet that food tampering has a set minimum charge.
    Or at least hope there is a D/A and Judge that makes sure she is charged with it and does not let her off with a much lesser charge and say it was just a joke.
    Food for Thought. They will say it was not poisoned
    https://reason.com/2019/07/05/the-law-of-the-ice-cream-tub-licker/

Probably is HIV Pos. or Hep-C

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I worked for a guy for many years who said he spent 90 days chasing a garbage truck in South Miss. in the summer.
    After St. Stanislaus. He went and got higher education so he would never have to do that again.
    But did say he was never in that shape/condition ever again in life.
    If this girl had to pick up trash from the roadside it may do her good and pay restitution! Her not mom and dad.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    And bust the guy that was doing the video and egging her on

How about sentencing her to lick the toilets at that Walmart for a week to clean them

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I think corporal punishment should be instituted. From a societal standpoint I think we would benefit from stockades and floggings.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I think corporal punishment should be instituted. From a societal standpoint I think we would benefit from stockades and floggings.

Given her race, they will just use that as another slave reference. Proper thing to do is smear her record with a little time in juvenile detention. Possibly make her/family responsible for the money involved in this investigation. She will be paying for it for years to come.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    When academia and the military were inventing the internet, (no it was not Al Gore), they had no clue it would make our society so f'n stupid.

We are watching entire generations swirling in the toilet bowl of idiocy because of it.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Given her race, they will just use that as another slave reference. Proper thing to do is smear her record with a little time in juvenile detention. Possibly make her/family responsible for the money involved in this investigation. She will be paying for it for years to come.

While I have no inclination to defend against that sort of assign argument, I do believe that would be the proper punishment for crimes like these where kids have too much time on their hands. Also less serious offense in general.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    When academia and the military were inventing the internet, (no it was not Al Gore), they had no clue it would make our society so f'n stupid.

We are watching entire generations swirling in the toilet bowl of idiocy because of it.

That would make a great Sig Line.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    When something like this has to investigate the one who commits the crime should reimburse for all cost that is involved.
    And "Pay Restitution" To the store and Blue Bell as well.
    As well as serve some sort of public service. Pick up trash for 60 days
    for "Her as well as Her Accomplice" who filmed it.
    Jail time no.
    So everyone who watched it and thought it was funny would think twice about doing silly stuff them self.
    Kids do silly stuff to be on Facebook and Utube. Look at that girl who pushed her friend off the bridge as a joke.

Last edited:

jkingrph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    Well Lufkin, TX police identified her and the guy filming the video. SHe is legally a minor and Angelina county declined to prosecute because she is a minor and turned it over to juvenile justice. As a Texas resident, I sometimes work in Lufkin i hope they slap some kind of penalty on her.

On the other hand saw where some democrat in S. Louisiana did the same thing, Assumption parish I think, and he is in jail! I sincerely hope they make an example out of him.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Im not seeing where theses a prank its just a disrespectful nasty waste of a human life that needs to go jail.

If it's done to a friend it's a prank, as Bangswitch strongly implied. If it's done to a stranger, it's disrespectful, as Bangswitch strongly implied. You may not see it as a prank if done to a friend and that's ok. Others do.

Top Bottom