Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    enthusiast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    I think corporal punishment should be instituted. From a societal standpoint I think we would benefit from stockades and floggings.
    Given her race, they will just use that as another slave reference. Proper thing to do is smear her record with a little time in juvenile detention. Possibly make her/family responsible for the money involved in this investigation. She will be paying for it for years to come.
    Stephen

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

When academia and the military were inventing the internet, (no it was not Al Gore), they had no clue it would make our society so f'n stupid.

We are watching entire generations swirling in the toilet bowl of idiocy because of it.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Given her race, they will just use that as another slave reference. Proper thing to do is smear her record with a little time in juvenile detention. Possibly make her/family responsible for the money involved in this investigation. She will be paying for it for years to come.
    While I have no inclination to defend against that sort of assign argument, I do believe that would be the proper punishment for crimes like these where kids have too much time on their hands. Also less serious offense in general.

I despise ARFCOM

User Info Menu

A week of cleaning ditches on a real chain gang would get her mind right .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    When academia and the military were inventing the internet, (no it was not Al Gore), they had no clue it would make our society so f'n stupid.

We are watching entire generations swirling in the toilet bowl of idiocy because of it.
    That would make a great Sig Line.

Oldie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Ruin her life? No. But someone needs to get her attention.
    Good, sensible approach to this. Bad behavior must have consequences.
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready." T. Roosevelt

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

When something like this has to investigate the one who commits the crime should reimburse for all cost that is involved.
    And "Pay Restitution" To the store and Blue Bell as well.
    As well as serve some sort of public service. Pick up trash for 60 days
    for "Her as well as Her Accomplice" who filmed it.
    Jail time no.
    So everyone who watched it and thought it was funny would think twice about doing silly stuff them self.
    Kids do silly stuff to be on Facebook and Utube. Look at that girl who pushed her friend off the bridge as a joke.
    Last edited by 340six; July 6th, 2019 at 02:44 PM.

User Info Menu

Well Lufkin, TX police identified her and the guy filming the video. SHe is legally a minor and Angelina county declined to prosecute because she is a minor and turned it over to juvenile justice. As a Texas resident, I sometimes work in Lufkin i hope they slap some kind of penalty on her.

On the other hand saw where some democrat in S. Louisiana did the same thing, Assumption parish I think, and he is in jail! I sincerely hope they make an example out of him.

User Info Menu

Im not seeing where theses a prank its just a disrespectful nasty waste of a human life that needs to go jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    On one hand Iím laughing because thatís the kind of prank I would have done to a friend as a young man. But to complete strangers? Thatís dirty shit.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Spires View Post
    Im not seeing where theses a prank its just a disrespectful nasty waste of a human life that needs to go jail.
    If it's done to a friend it's a prank, as Bangswitch strongly implied. If it's done to a stranger, it's disrespectful, as Bangswitch strongly implied. You may not see it as a prank if done to a friend and that's ok. Others do.