Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All or nothing

User Info Menu

Here’s one, not the same one but you’ll get the point.

https://youtu.be/6PlTDeTrELk

https://youtu.be/JVQH-dYIzgg

Another a little more telling
    Last edited by Magdump; July 12th, 2019 at 10:58 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Almost impossible to correct this. Just like any adjustable wrench is called a Crescent wrench, and any soft drink a Coke.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy606 View Post
    Almost impossible to correct this. Just like any adjustable wrench is called a Crescent wrench, and any soft drink a Coke.
    The problem is there are people who push this made up term to demonize a tool. Which is why we should go out of our way to skewer these idiots every chance we get.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

There are a number of terms like this that convey a message just by their use. A standard AR magazine holds 30 rounds. So a 30 round AR magazine is standard capacity. When it's referred to as a high capacity magazine, it sends the message that 30 rounds is more than "normal" capacity.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

What is ab-normal capacity? A 110 lb woman in shorts or a 230 wilder-beast wearing the same shorts while cruising Wal-mart meat section?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy606 View Post
    So a pipe wrench is a crescent? And a Dr. Pepper a Coke? Who knew. I generally attribute this faux pas to ignorance. Not association. We all know a Dr. Pepper isn't a coke. But these people calling a magazine a clip do not know the difference.
    Last edited by Coyote5.0; July 12th, 2019 at 04:36 PM.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

I pay my LIGHT Bill. Or is that Lite?
    Omg
    Once something sticks in ya mind it stays. Propaganda. That is what the left is doing. Lies also become truth if told enough.
    I know some that say get me a cold pop. ICE box.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I called channel 2 and asked them to quit calling semi auto rifles assault rifles. Also left a message on Nakamoto's voice mail with my name and phone number.
    Just go to Costco on Saturday afternoon and tell him in person
    Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.