US Marshals Select Delta Point Pro.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Leupold recently reported that the United States Marshals Service has selected their DeltaPoint Pro pistol red dot sight. It will also be paired with the Dawson Precision sights and interchangeable plate. The Marshals Service has allowed red dot sights on personally owned pistols for some time already. However, it seems that a more formally issued standard may be forthcoming. Leupold had the following to say in their press release:

Leupold & Stevens, Inc., is proud to announce that the United States Marshals Service has selected the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro, paired with Dawson Precision sights, for its duty firearms. The project is the result of a collaboration between Leupold and Dawson Precision.

Leupold’s DeltaPoint Pro delivers an immense, crystal-clear field of view and bold aiming points that are designed for high-pressure situations. It is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum, has slotted 1-MOA click adjustments, eight user-selectable intensity settings, and Leupold’s Motion Sensor Technology (MST). It weighs just less than two ounces.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    When i eye Glock 34 MOS on Gunbroker. I see they come with Leupold’s DeltaPoint Pro and some other sites. So been wondering what was best. Looks like Leupold’s DeltaPoint Pronis up to the task.
    Only thing that keeps me from getting one is the Kimber Jagure 10mm with Leupold’s DeltaPoint Pro calls my name

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    The trijicon sro is also a contender. Basically a RMR but top loading battery.

Early reports say it is not as durable as their other RDS. Possibly making improvements to them before shipping again.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Early reports say it is not as durable as their other RDS. Possibly making improvements to them before shipping again.

This is what I’ve heard as well. Trijicon did not recommend it for duty use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom