Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    Ice cream copy cat

    https://www.kalb.com/content/news/La...512422441.html
    Grown man.

  2. #2
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Gene Simmons is on the Walmart Do Not Enter list.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

    Tim

  3. #3
    enthusiast

    User Info Menu

    Had another guy spit into a listerine bottle at what looked like a target recently also!!
    Stephen

  4. #4
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    There isn’t a single sign that says you can’t lick the ice cream. Maybe signage or a presidential EO could correct this.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

    Tim

  5. #5
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Had another guy spit into a listerine bottle at what looked like a target recently also!!
    You talking about the he-she


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

  6. #6
    enthusiast

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    You talking about the he-she


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I didn't assume his/her gender, Used the pronoun HE which refers to both. Unlike the retards on the left using They (Plural) to refer to a Person (singular).


    But I thought it was a dude.
    Stephen

  7. #7
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    I didn't assume his/her gender, Used the pronoun HE which refers to both. Unlike the retards on the left using They (Plural) to refer to a Person (singular).


    But I thought it was a dude.
    Think your correct, It has a neck goozler on it.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  8. #8
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    There isn’t a single sign that says you can’t lick the ice cream. Maybe signage or a presidential EO could correct this.
    You win.

  9. #9
    Moving forward

    User Info Menu

    Guy claims he didn’t actually put the container back in the freezer.

    Interview below.

    https://www.wkbn.com/news/national-w...is-experience/

  10. #10
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Tboy View Post
    Guy claims he didn’t actually put the container back in the freezer.

    Interview below.

    https://www.wkbn.com/news/national-w...is-experience/
    They still had to pull and destroy 48 containers of ice cream.
    Just think if the loss of $ on Bluebell and the stores part. And again the cops wasted their time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •