Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Getting my deer feeders out of the woods now. Tagiphoa river might get to 21 ft. Already got all my cameras out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Wind blowing about 50 or so here in Houma. Not raining at the moment, but we have some on the way. SLECA power has been off since around 2am but we have a built in genny so are running normally. Power surge did take out our living room TV last night around 10:30pm when we had a power flicker. Looks like it's the fuse on the power board. Won't be able to fix today. Have a few heavy bands of rain that should be here within the next hour or so. Stay safe everyone!!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

You Yankee's and Liberal's who just moved to this state....

Yall are all going to die!!! Unless you load up and head back to lets say Komifornia....

Oh yeah, Leave us your guns,You won't be allowed to keep them where your going!!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Anyone know if Sherburne's open today....Asking for a friend....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    You Yankee's and Liberal's who just moved to this state....

Yall are all going to die!!! Unless you load up and head back to lets say Komifornia....

Oh yeah, Leave us your guns,You won't be allowed to keep them where your going!!!
    Can they pass go and collect $200.00?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Can they pass go and collect $200.00?
    Sure, Just don't tell em about the surge of cotton mouths and Gators being pushed up from the swamps....

Marksman

User Info Menu

Sitting here on the westbank, i stand firm that i couldve opened the store and worked at least half a day so far. Whether we had business or not, i could at least be at work.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

My wife is Bored. She just walked outside grabbed the shed keys. Now the weed eater is going. The mower and edger willl be soon. The news says we are,all gonna die..

Marksman

User Info Menu

Sitting on my ass watching WW2 documentaries. I like watching this stuff, but im bored as all hell. Only saving grace is knowing i get paid on salary not hourly...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190713_120330.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	210.9 KB 
ID:	87445  
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    Sitting here on the westbank, i stand firm that i couldve opened the store and worked at least half a day so far. Whether we had business or not, i could at least be at work.
    Yep!