Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
    -Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    The sheep are in full blown stamped mode here, can't find a gas can or generator....love it
    Well if they would have joined here and read one of the Generator threads.
    Also, I know I may be a coonsass but does not everyone have a Large Pot? As in the one they boil crabs crawfish, to fill with tap water.
    Why are they fighting over that few cases of water? Food do they not have food? Is their home like on TV or the Movies when they open a Fridge where it is just a box of Baking Soda, half bottle of Catsup and an old box of half eatten Cheapo China Food
    Think ahead and get gas to add stabil to it. I have 3 smaller barrels and my 2 jerry cans and 5 gallons for grass and pressure washer. So have say 55 gallons. In the sealed barrels life is 3-4 years longest i have used it and it was fine {like the day I put it in there.
    In fact, it is at 2 years now so I have been using it up as to replace it with newer fresh stuff. {ie} rotate stock
    I may just have an 8hp Briggs from early '90s but that old Cast Iron Sleeve air cooled works fine and does not use more fuel than needed to give me all 110.
    In a pinch I could run it some to keep everything alive and turn it off and have my fuel last and last.
    In fact last time it was long 6.5 days I made it with what I have and I gave power away to save the ones on each side of me.
    Plus I have gas appliances so cooked for about 20-25. On the 3rd day a few said something silly about the food.
    As I made stuff like Red or White Beans and Rice, Jambalaya, Chicken Sausage Gumbo, Chicken Stew, etc. Like what did they want Steaks and Baked Potatoes?
    Plus had a charging station of I have no idea of phones plugged in.
    But the last time was 3 days and they were mad I would not with the exception of food.
    Last edited by 340six; July 12th, 2019 at 10:47 AM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Well if they would have joined here and read one of the Generator threads.
    Also, I know I may be a coonsass but does not everyone have a Large Pot? As in the one they boil crabs crawfish, to fill with tap water.
    Why are they fighting over that few cases of water? Food do they not have food? Is their home like on TV or the Movies when they open a Fridge where it is just a box of Baking Soda, half bottle of Catsup and an old box of half eatten Cheapo China Food
    Think ahead and get gas to add stabil to it. I have 3 smaller barrels and my 2 jerry cans and 5 gallons for grass and pressure washer. So have say 55 gallons. In the sealed barrels life is 3-4 years longest i have used it and it was fine {like the day I put it in there.
    In fact, it is at 2 years now so I have been using it up as to replace it with newer fresh stuff. {ie} rotate stock
    I may just have an 8hp Briggs from early '90s but that old Cast Iron Sleeve air cooled works fine and does not use more fuel than needed to give me all 110.
    In a pinch I could run it some to keep everything alive and turn it off and have my fuel last and last.
    In fact last time it was long 6.5 days I made it with what I have and I gave power away to save the ones on each side of me.
    Plus I have gas appliances so cooked for about 20-25. On the 3rd day a few said something silly about the food.
    As I made stuff like Red or White Beans and Rice, Jambalaya, Chicken Sausage Gumbo, Chicken Stew, etc. Like what did they want Steaks and Baked Potatoes?
    Plus had a charging station of I have no idea of phones plugged in.
    But the last time was 3 days and they were mad I would not with the exception of food.
    I usually only let the women and children in to cool off,I tell the hard-legs to go find some gas first...lol

If I was cooking for a gang and someone had something negative to say...I'd tell em to go to Mc D's and Goodbye!

Had 3 generators, Just sold a Honda 1500 today,Like yours its an older model,Runs fine and puts out 120 V's

Good Luck over there !!!

Oh and my Hurricane toilet !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toilet.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	87424  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Redneck with a gun!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    The sheep are in full blown stamped mode here, can't find a gas can or generator....love it
    It will not be long there will be a bunch of generations for sale. Probability get a gently used one for a good deal.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AK shooter View Post
    It will not be long there will be a bunch of generations for sale. Probability get a gently used one for a good deal.
    WITH carburetor issues from this funky ethanol crap that is being passed off as gasoline, It will be a buyers market like you said!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Im sure we will see some on here, gently used at 150% of cost, trade value=120%

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    Hahaha, Just like $1200/$1500 AR's

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    So just like used Glocks Just Broken in with a box of ammo and Cheap holster?
    Just Broken in with a Jug for Gas...........

enthusiast

User Info Menu

I have a Generator that's never been used. Still in box. Never opened it b/c it was my father's but he moved to Texas a year ago. Maybe I should buy gas and oil for it...

Stephen

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Updated forecast !!! Op's no link?
    Last edited by Gator 45/70; July 12th, 2019 at 03:41 PM.

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

And the hurricane models! Always one model that is just in left field.....like dude, I'm just going to pick a random starting point, predict it hits Houston at 4:20 (puff) and then head back out into the gulf....yeah dude!