Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    We ended up with a slightly different 'hurricane' gun. We decided to evac from LaPlace for the storm. The only hotel we could find at the last minute that would take pets ended up being 5 minutes away from CMP in Anniston, AL. Needless to say a visit was in order. Found a '41 Springfield Armory M1 Garand to bring home with us.

    Turning out to be a good trip!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M1Garand.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	87453
    Springfield Armory TRP Stainless
    Kimber Warrior
    Glock 17 Gen5
    Glock 45

  2. #12
    enthusiast

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott5.0 View Post
    We ended up with a slightly different 'hurricane' gun. We decided to evac from LaPlace for the storm. The only hotel we could find at the last minute that would take pets ended up being 5 minutes away from CMP in Anniston, AL. Needless to say a visit was in order. Found a '41 Springfield Armory M1 Garand to bring home with us.

    Turning out to be a good trip!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M1Garand.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	87453
    How's the weather in AL? Looked like it was getting pummeled this morning.
    Stephen

  3. #13
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    How's the weather in AL? Looked like it was getting pummeled this morning.
    They had one small storm pass through this afternoon and wet everything down a bit. Other than that, smooth sailing.
    Springfield Armory TRP Stainless
    Kimber Warrior
    Glock 17 Gen5
    Glock 45

  4. #14
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    Ok yall I know Im not the only one, ITS HURRICANE GUN TIME!!! What gun or guns do you have put with you while we deal with this horrible hurricane??? You know you gotta protect your fam and property and gives you and excuse to play with them lol...


    As of now Im rocking my
    ddm4v7 SLW 14.5 pinned silencerco brake and aimpoint h1
    Arsenal SLR-107cr 14.5 pinned pws with PA micro dot

    Figured I would have the best of both worlds with me lol

    Where is your EVIL muffler??

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190713_173921.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	251.6 KB 
ID:	87462

  5. #15
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Same EDC. Glock 19

  6. #16
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    It's currently in the safe, since I Don't feel in enough danger to "arm" myself currently.
    X2

    Just rocking the edc.

  7. #17
    Sic semper tyrannis

    User Info Menu

    Well i was forced to evac by the boss lady so I brought all of my shit with me. I have options!
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

    I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.


  8. #18
    enthusiast

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    Well i was forced to evac by the boss lady so I brought all of my shit with me. I have options!
    Should of stayed... So far the westbank has been uneventful (outside of Lower Plaquemines).
    Stephen

  9. #19
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    I like my old LC Smith double barrel 10 gauge. Rabbit eared ofcourse. I have more suitable shotguns but this one really enforces the idea that they are dealing with a crazy old bastard.

  10. #20
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Pea-laying the flys in the garage with this...Now when I got out looting and stuff all I need are my rubber boots...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bug a salt.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	154.3 KB 
ID:	87466  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •