Frances Flying Soldiers ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    I'd throw some of these in the river and watch him crash in head first.

se50nc0fm8pg27vhozr5.jpg

usmc-nav

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Jokes aside. Looks like a useful invention.

These French jokes are just regurgitating things heard. At one time in history the French has great armies.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Jokes aside. Looks like a useful invention.

These French jokes are just regurgitating things heard. At one time in history the French has great armies.

The French are a brave fighting force.

History: The idea of French Military quickly surrendering came from WW2 and the Battle of France. There, Hitler's army was closing in on French, Belgian and British forces in a well executed flanking maneuver. The evacuation of 350,000+ soldiers at Dunkirk is seen as one of England's finest hours. What few know is that a heroic stand of the French First Army at Lille, where 40,000 surrounded French soldiers held out against 7 German divisions. While others fled, the outnumbered French stood and fought allowing the evacuation of another 100,000 allied troops.

It's sort of like Marines ribbing Air Force guys and vice versa through all branches..

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well let me tell you all what the French did do that was absolutely despicable!

They elected Jaques Chirac as their President.

He secretly sold arms and military tech to Iran during the Gulf War, despite the embargo and the mutual coalition agreement between all countries in the coalition not to do so (particularly arms).

Those weapons were verified as used to kill American soldiers in Iraq.

Demolition forensics determined that some of the parts that made up IED's and some missles were from France during the time of the war (and the arms embargo).

Chirac was a scumbag! We should have had him brought up on charges for the deaths of American Soldiers; or at least killed!

Other than that, and historically; they aren't as cowardly as most think. Today? Not so sure.

Ronin_Jedi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    US
    ......They elected Jaques Chirac as their President.

He secretly sold arms and military tech to Iran during the Gulf War, despite the embargo and the mutual coalition agreement between all countries in the coalition not to do so (particularly arms).......

I agree France should not have sold weapons to Iran, or Germany supply technology and know-how to Syria and other unfriendlies.

But we've engaged in questionable deals as well. First up: Reagan and the Iran-contra Affair. Of course we've also supported dictators like Marcos, Noriega, and the Shah. Heck, we're supporting the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia; I would certainly not count the country or him as a true ally.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    During the cold war the U.S. came up with something similar even prototyped it... But they found it made for easy targets... Still holds true today... Just too easy to get shot when out in the open... Better off sticking to drones...

xobelkcat

tacklebox
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Jul 6, 2007
    Slidell, Louisiana
    I usually bash the French, especially about their quickness to throw out the white flag.

But one thing to remember; they saved our asses in the revolutionary war and helped us gain independence from Britain.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I usually bash the French, especially about their quickness to throw out the white flag.

But one thing to remember; they saved our asses in the revolutionary war and helped us gain independence from Britain.
    Only because our Independence benefited them lol... But they did turn our war for Independence into a global conflict with Britain.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    France, at the moment, is on the precipice of another revolution. The middle class is fed up.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    These things are just to draw the attention and fire of the enemy while the ground forces go in and take care of business...
    They will carry a big honking bag of grenades.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom