Who is running against Governed Edwards

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Since all I see,are commercials for him already about how he can walk on water. I have to ask who will be the contender

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    Republican Party

Declared
    Ralph Abraham, incumbent U.S. Representative (Monroe)
    Eddie Rispone, Baton Rouge industrial contracting CEO and Republican donor

Potential
    Charles Boustany, former U.S. Representative
    John Fleming, former U.S. Representative
    Eric Skrmetta, Public Service Commissioner

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Thanks since I posted this saw his,ads twice.
    The Democrats sure have money.
    As of right now we have one of the highest tax rates in the country with lower income than most.
    The,ads just show how much extra they have. How they get it?

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Ralph Abraham, was on the News agreeing with President Trump about the 4 stating they are anti American and have made Anti Semitic statments.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Ralph Abraham, was on the News agreeing with President Trump about the 4 stating they are anti American and have made Anti Semitic statments.

I made a comment earlier today: Just because you are a U.S. Citizen does not make you an American if you do not have our values.
    Clearly the Dims and the 4 stooges do not.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    If I was running for governor I’d just play the clip of Edwards saying LSU football would go away if we didn’t raise taxes over and over and over.

Rispone will make a fortune on top of fortune he all ready has if he wins. The ISC contracts will just come pouring in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    It's too early for me to have dug in too much in any of the potential runners, but so far, I'm not impressed.

The commercials I've heard from Abraham and Rispone were boring attack ads that gave me no idea what they saw for the future for Louisiana and just told me how gently they'd hold Trumps nut sack. I don't need that. I want to know what your plans are to fix the damned roads in Louisiana. I want to know that you are pro gun. I want to know how you are going to fix the wasteful spending. I want to know how you plan to get our congress to work to pass useful bills.

Edwards has actually got to sign a bill for really needed improvements on our infrastructure with an alternate route to hwy 415 and other road projects. That alone is marked improvement that I might actually vote for him again.

IMO, this state is going to be hurting in a when our big money making (tax paying) businesses decide to no reinvest in their facilities and/or the development of new industry in this state fails due to the dismal infrastructure.

We really need people who are willing to push congress to do unpopular things for the good of the state. Unfortunately, I think that will involve some kind of tax increases.

As far as whether or not he'll buy tickets for the 4 congresswomen that few are a fan of..... What the hell does that have to do with the job of being governor? That's not the right idea. That's identity politics. This isn't a high school popularity contest. This kind of horse apple politicking isn't what we need in this state.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom