Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Marksman

User Info Menu

14x36 Duck Boat w/ 20HP Go-Devil

For sale only; 14x36 G3 Hull. 20HP factory go-devil longtail mud motor. Galvanized magic Tilt trailer. Setup is ready to hunt. Comes with running lights, halogen, bilge pump, battery, gas tank, and spare tire. Hunted 2 guys and gear all last season; upgrading because I'm adding my lab to the mix for this season. Asking $3200. Located in Metairie, La. Boat & trailer titled & in my name.

ATTACH=CONFIG]87548[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GBMustangGT; July 22nd, 2019 at 06:53 AM.
    "I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk? "

Marksman

User Info Menu

BTT
    "I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk? "

Marksman

User Info Menu

Price drop - $3100.
    Scissor blind included!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Btt

Marksman

User Info Menu

$3050. May consider a partial trade (sig, glock, etc)