Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All or nothing

User Info Menu

YEET!! A New High Point!

Yes indeed..

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/07/hi-...#axzz5u1grmqYf

Last edited by Magdump; July 18th, 2019 at 07:38 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

I kinda wanna buy it as a joke

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by some_goat View Post
    I'm going to guess a sizable portion of the sales would fall in this category.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hi-Pernt will be laughing all the way to the bank along with all those who buy one for the fun of it. Hats off to them.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Funny enough, the Hundred Dolla High Point I bought a while back runs like a champ on elcheapo ball and is actually kinda fun to shoot. But it’s only a plinker/conversation piece.....tackle box gun.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Moving forward

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by some_goat View Post
    BS Group buy? Maybe we can get a discount.

Psalms 37

User Info Menu

"This too shall pass."

On Target

User Info Menu

What the Hell is a YEET?

What the hell is a YEET?

I've never actually looked at a Hi Point manual, but can one of these things be broken down, as into slide, frame, etc. for cleaning purposes?

And if so, how?
    Last edited by Gordon; July 25th, 2019 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Typo

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    What the hell is a YEET?

I've never actually looked at a Hi Point manual, but can one of these things be broken down, as into slide, frame, etc. for cleaning purposes?

And if so, how?
    I am not a,Facebook person. But I assumed it is liime a case I saw on tv of all things. Judge Judy was hearing a case where someone does something stupid and yells out Yeet. As a,side note doing some ruined some poor 16 or so old girls lap top or phone when they did so. The other kid and parents defence was so what ever it is got broke but all the kids do it so was collateral damage so not our fault.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

So i guess if ya get the Hi Point gun ya yell Yeet shoot at the indestructible Highpoint. And if ya hit a car the neibors dog it was just in fun.
    Everyone does it.