YEET!! A New High Point!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yes indeed..

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/07/hi..._6f6fac3eaa-fbdf49b94c-20597805#axzz5u1grmqYf

ed99e736ea1c14151218c8982729befc.jpg

041a4f8f0921d7899a883d43d1250d85.jpg

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Funny enough, the Hundred Dolla High Point I bought a while back runs like a champ on elcheapo ball and is actually kinda fun to shoot. But it’s only a plinker/conversation piece.....tackle box gun.

Gordon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    What the Hell is a YEET?

What the hell is a YEET?

I've never actually looked at a Hi Point manual, but can one of these things be broken down, as into slide, frame, etc. for cleaning purposes?

And if so, how?

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    What the hell is a YEET?

I've never actually looked at a Hi Point manual, but can one of these things be broken down, as into slide, frame, etc. for cleaning purposes?

And if so, how?

I am not a,Facebook person. But I assumed it is liime a case I saw on tv of all things. Judge Judy was hearing a case where someone does something stupid and yells out Yeet. As a,side note doing some ruined some poor 16 or so old girls lap top or phone when they did so. The other kid and parents defence was so what ever it is got broke but all the kids do it so was collateral damage so not our fault.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    So i guess if ya get the Hi Point gun ya yell Yeet shoot at the indestructible Highpoint. And if ya hit a car the neibors dog it was just in fun.
    Everyone does it.

MisterBunnie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2018
    New Orleans, LA
    What the hell is a YEET?

And if so, how?

I have a JHP-45 I got for fun (I wanted a cheap 45) a couple of years ago. They can be disassembled, but your field strip can turn into a surprise detail strip if you aren't careful. Of course these things are actually incredibly reliable, believe it or not, and typically don't get cleaned but every 1k - 1.5k rounds. There are videos, but the typical field strip and reassemble -- it's the latter that is actually tricky -- are not easy for a person with only two hands and no experience.

I will say the gun is extremely reliable and as accurate as I can shoot. But with the huge, heavy blowback-operated slide and slick factory grips, the ergonomics take some getting used to. The safety features are odd -- without a striker block, the gun feels unsafe to carry with one in the pipe -- you don't want to end up problem-solving your own leg. It also weighs like 700 lbs. Trigger is weird, but not overly heavy. Still fun to shoot, even though at this point I have much better handguns.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom