Glock sight vendor at Kenner gun show

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • critta

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metairie
    Kenner gun show is coming up this weekend. There used to be a guy at the gun show who sold pretty much only Glock merchandise. He sold a bunch of different sights and would put them on for you while you walked around the show. Was just wondering if anyone who had been to a show lately knew if he was still a vendor there. Don’t really feel the need to spend $10 to get in and see if he’s still there or not if he hasn’t been there lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    I'm fairly certain I saw him the last time I went there a couple shows ago. If you know his name (sorry, I do not), you could call the promoter and see is he is a vendor this time.

critta

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metairie
    I'm fairly certain I saw him the last time I went there a couple shows ago. If you know his name (sorry, I do not), you could call the promoter and see is he is a vendor this time.

I don’t remember his name or his business name. Last time I got sights put on by him was around 8 or 10 years ago. I’m gonna go take a ride on Saturday and see if he’s there. Gonna go look for some P365 mags and see if any of the ammo vendors have ratshot for 9mm while I’m at it. Did a test run for hurricane evacuation last weekend to Mississippi and had a couple of water moccasins by the pond. Probably be wasting $10 and find nothing but scented candles and beef jerky there but what the hell.

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    He's getting up in age and I think he's had some health issues... however, I agree that he may have been at two previous gun shows in kenner (I cannot speak to the last one as I did not attend) after I had not seen him for some time.

Jefferson gun will put them on for you. Not sure what they charge but I know they have a ton of Glock Factory night sights, Trijicon, Mepro, TruGlo, and maybe another. If you buy the sights from them, they will install them for free.

If I hit the show and notice him, I will post it here.

Last edited:

critta

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metairie
    Don’t waste your money going unless you want sweet nuts or beef jerky. There’s a huge gaping hole in the show room where vendors would normally be. No glock sight guy, the P365 twelve round mags are $45. You can go to Academy and get them for $35 right now. I went to see if anyone was selling leather belts. Nope. I was able to find 9mm ratshot though. It cost me $18 but if paid $10 to get in I was walking out with something. It was a colossal waste of time and money today.

Top Bottom