Join BayouShooter For Free

Thread: Class act here.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Class act here.

I learned to drive on a 6 cylinder car no power anything 3 on the tree 4 wheel drum brakes
    When you had to really drive the car I could not even think of how kids today could drive a car like that and use the "Phone"
    https://www.wishtv.com/news/man-trie...a-stick-shift/

Marksman

User Info Menu

What a dumbass. Havenít seen or driven a 3 on the tree in about 25 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Lol, feel bad for the old man though.

Happened a few years ago here, Dude stole the keys from a gal in Lowes parking lot, Couldn't handle the stick shift.

Police caught him walking down the highway.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

A prison tat of the shift pattern on the back of his hand might help but that dumba$$ would get it on his left hand. I Can't help him with the extra pedal.

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

oldbie

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I had that happen to a client about 20 years ago in Lakeview. They car jacked her, left her at a redlight. They made it about a block, then dumped it on a curb!
    "Be water, my friend..."