Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

WTT: Remington 700 Heavy Barrel .308 Leupold Target Scope

Looking to sell or trade my Remington 700BDL Heavy Barrel rifle in .308. Was originally a 26" barrel that was professionally shortened by a licensed gunsmith and builder to 24". Shoots fantastic. This is the detachable magazine version and it rides in an HS Precision stock with PSS contours (wide forend with double sling swivels and palm swells). Had a Schmidt and Bender scope on it that I replaced with the pictured Leupold 3.5-10X50mm scope with target turrets and sunshield. It is an older scope (1993), but is still clear as ever. Has the standard duplex reticle. I have not fired it since changing the scope. Super nice package. I swapped the scope because I didn't think anyone would want a $3K scope. Cash price on the package as pictured is $900.00. Trade wise, I'm really looking for a nice Steyr AUG (plus cash or other trade items on my end) or a nice PTR .308. I would consider other trades as well, but those two would take a preference. Below are pictures of the package. The stock did have a few water drops on it I didn't notice until after the pictures were taken. Of course, they wiped right off. PM me if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jneubig; August 3rd, 2019 at 05:09 AM.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

bump

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Bump and I think I'm going to ride over to the Gonzales gun show in the morning if easier for anyone interested to meet me there. I'll have it with me.