Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

Recommendation for an AC Person in Hammond

Hey Bayou Shooter --

As the title says - I'm looking for a reasonable AC person in Hammond to put a little Freon charge on a AC system -- located about 5 miles from Southeastern. i don't mind paying but I've seen such crazy prices to put in a little Freon that I want to get referrals before I just open up the Yellow Pages. Yellow pages? (Yeah, giving my age away!)

Thanks in advance for your help!!

CatCam

Marksman

User Info Menu

I've always used Berthelot's out of Ponchatoula. Never had a problem with them and prices have been reasonable.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Heard good stuff about Berthelot’s,
    Might try Malone’s, have used him for commercial stuff, very thorough
    Why .45? Because they don't make a .46!

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Daniel ‘Dink’ Simpson.
    Father and son outfit that has replaced entire systems for me at the best price and simply the best people I’ve dealt with.
    985-507-6597
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

Thanks all for the recommendations! Hopefully they can charge it up and I can keep this system running for a few more years.....and then I'll have to cash in my kids college fund to replace the system! (kidding!)

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

Magdump -- I had Dink Simpson come out and was very happy with his service. Thanks for the recommendation. He will be my "go to" guy in Hammond from now on!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Berthelot was several thousand more than everyone else.

Ronnie Peterman, he shoots straight and is a stand up gentleman.
    (225) 978-7359

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CatCam View Post
    Magdump -- I had Dink Simpson come out and was very happy with his service. Thanks for the recommendation. He will be my "go to" guy in Hammond from now on!
    Good deal Cat! He and his son both have the best ‘we’ll work with you’ attitude in the business. And nobody has come close to his full unit prices that I’ve seen. So glad he worked out for you.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch