WTS: Ruger Single Six old model (1966) in .22 LR 5.5 in.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickelPython357

Revolverist
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Selling a Ruger Single Six lightweight in .22 long rifle with a 5.5 in. barrel and adjustable rear sight, original Ruger grips with medallion. This is an unmodified old model three screw manufactured in 1966. The aluminum grip frame and ejection rod shroud had the original finish that was mostly worn off and were removed and polished to a bright shine. The blue finish on the cylinder and barrel show some wear. More photos or info on request. Mechanically perfect with smooth action and tight lock up. This one is a shooter and shoots very well. Asking 300.00 or best reasonable offer, PM here or call/text to 225-317-0266 FTF in B.R. area with a La. D.L. and bill of sale required, cash only no trades at this time. I have a factory box Ruger sent me to return the pistol to them in for modification that was never used that I will throw in too.
    PICT0178.jpgPICT0182.jpg

Last edited:

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet. The three screw models are pretty desirable. If I was in the market for a .22 single action shooter, I'd scoop up this one.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom