WTS: Custom built on savage action

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LONTON

New Member LT
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    WTS custom built by Kevin Rodrigue - savage 110 in .308 rifle - barrel has been faced and cut to 13.5 inches and the AAC suppressor brake has been permanently welded on bringing the barrel above the legal 16 inch length. Kevin also mated it to a MDT LSS-XL chassis and added a Ruger precision rifle adjustable stock and side folding mechanism.
    Krykloned in perfect pine tree camo for your deer stand climber or just tacticool!

Want to sell for $975 obo. FTF the Gonzales/B.R. area only - will entertain trades in my favor

Last edited:

LONTON

New Member LT
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Hey bud nope it’s def a right handed. Not certain on the weight but it’s no feather. I had this built to be super accurate even with the shorter barrel and compact (side folding and shirt length but legal barrel) because I was doing a lot of deer hunting from my climbing stand. Thanks for the interest

LONTON

New Member LT
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Deer season is coming and this weapon was built as the ultimate climbing stand rifle - compact and deadly accurate - hate to let her go especially at this price but I need cash right now. Make me a fair offer and it’s yours

LONTON

New Member LT
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Bawmp

WTS custom built by Kevin Rodrigue - savage 110 in .308 rifle - barrel has been faced and cut to 13.5 inches and the AAC suppressor brake has been permanently welded on bringing the barrel above the legal 16 inch length. Kevin also mated it to a MDT LSS-XL chassis and added a Ruger precision rifle adjustable stock and side folding mechanism.
    Krykloned in perfect pine tree camo for your deer stand climber or just tacticool!

Want to sell for $975 obo. FTF the Gonzales/B.R. area only - trades accepted!

Last edited:

LONTON

New Member LT
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Make me an offer or trade plus cash or straight trade.

Want to sell for $975 obo. FTF the Gonzales/B.R. area only - will entertain trades in my favor

LONTON

New Member LT
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Willing to accept trades and trades plus cash -

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom