Be on the lookout for someone trying to sell this...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    Gotta be that guy....
    Don’t leave your uber expensive rifle in your car overnight.
    Much less any other gun.
    Your car is neither safe nor holster.

Just don’t.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I will say on one hand I think. How dare a person leave his own property inside his own property parked in front of his own property. But then I remember the whiny little b!¥Che’s use stories like this to discredit the rest of us being responsible gun owners. After all Bear rated coolers were invented because bears are going to do what they are going to do and we expect that, maybe we should anticipate that scumbags are gonna do what scumbags are going to do and protect our stuff. Common sense just ain’t common any more.

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    I will say on one hand I think. How dare a person leave his own property inside his own property parked in front of his own property. But then I remember the whiny little b!¥Che’s use stories like this to discredit the rest of us being responsible gun owners. After all Bear rated coolers were invented because bears are going to do what they are going to do and we expect that, maybe we should anticipate that scumbags are gonna do what scumbags are going to do and protect our stuff.

I expect anything in my vehicles to be forfeit once I walk away from it.
    And I live in a nice neighborhood.
    Society as a whole has yet to fail in disappointing me on a daily basis.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I expect anything in my vehicles to be forfeit once I walk away from it.
    And I live in a nice neighborhood.
    Society as a whole has yet to fail in disappointing me on a daily basis.

Yeah I don’t expect that otherwise I would clean my truck out every night, but I don’t tempt fate when it comes to items that a thief might find too tempting. I also keep tempting things out of sight. Guns don’t get left over night and are definitely out of sight.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Yeah I don’t expect that otherwise I would clean my truck out every night, but I don’t tempt fate when it comes to items that a thief might find too tempting. I also keep tempting things out of sight. Guns don’t get left over night and are definitely out of sight.

If that door yanking ever gets to be a problem around here,I'm installing one of these on my running board aimed at the perps nutz...You know...Just to let them think about their evil ways and such....lol

Attachments

• fith ops.jpg
      fith ops.jpg
      23.5 KB · Views: 26

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    File a claim on your Homeowner Policy, You may have a sub limit deductible and not the full deductible. Call and ask your insurance agent.

Top Bottom