Mass shootings El Paso WalMart

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    They got ther in record time. Every one was running away and they were running there. They can not win make it easy to get permits and next time it gets,stopped ASAP with minimal loss of life.
    As far as him laughing well I like that they are so far left and show true colors

There were people carrying in Texas guaranteed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Loosen up the tinfoil pal.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

When non-gun people read posts like the one you made and I quoted, I can see why “they” think red flag laws don’t seem that bad.

They don’t get it

A5BLASTER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2019
    Zwolle
    Loosen up the tinfoil pal.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

When non-gun people read posts like the one you made and I quoted, I can see why “they” think red flag laws don’t seem that bad.

Hello spass. Did I say anything about a government cover up. No I did not. I simply asked if anyone else finds its BS that cops can respond so fast.

I have no clue how cops up there operate are what they do in there spare time.

Hell I don't even know where in Dayton this took place and how it's located to anything else.

The response time just didn't add up too me.

Now your free to put that tin foil hat right where your opinion came from sir.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Hello spass. Did I say anything about a government cover up. No I did not. I simply asked if anyone else finds its BS that cops can respond so fast.

Hell I don't even know where in Dayton this took place and how it's located to anything else.

So your problem is the cops got there too fast?

Why is that a problem?

What are you insinuating? Please, we all want to know. Tell us what’s really going on.

I’m glad the police got there quickly and wish the police where I live would be that quick getting to calls.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    So your problem is the cops got there too fast?

Why is that a problem?

What are you insinuating? Please, we all want to know. Tell us what’s really going on.

I’m glad the police got there quickly and wish the police where I live would be that quick getting to calls.

Wouldn’t you just call it BS because they got to your house too fast?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

How does the response time not add up? The guy walked to an area where the cops were. He started shooting. The cops were basically already there. If you had followed the news you may have heard the chief say in his press conference the cops were there because the bars were closing down at that time.

Why do you think it's BS for cops to respond so quickly to an incident that occurs in a locate where there are cops?

This is the point where you have the opportunity to reevaluate your opinion based on new information you did not have at the time you formulated your opinion. That's how open minded people process information. Another option would be to adjust the new information to have it fit your opinion or to dismiss the new information if you can't adjust it to fit your opinion. The latter is called confirmation bias.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    We did not have incidents like this until after the Nazi inspired Jim Crow gun control laws were passed and state mental institutions were closed.

I mean people were going crazy and blowing up elementary schools back in the 20’s. Gilbert Twigg shot up a concert in 1903. There was another in Mississippi around 1910. Jim Jumper in the late 1800’s. There was even one in New Orleans in 1900. Technology has changed, media has changed, human interactions have changed(or disappeared), but the human capacity for evil is the same.

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I mean people were going crazy and blowing up elementary schools back in the 20’s. Gilbert Twigg shot up a concert in 1903. There was another in Mississippi around 1910. Jim Jumper in the late 1800’s. There was even one in New Orleans in 1900. Technology has changed, media has changed, human interactions have changed(or disappeared), but the human capacity for evil is the same.

No, we did not have regular mass shootings involving surplus M1 rifles from the 40’s to the 70’s and families were able to lock up their crazy people. I was not referring to acts of terror that have happened since the dawn of civilization.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    323mar

So you said

We did not have incidents like this until after the Nazi inspired Jim Crow gun control laws were passed

I posted a bunch of examples of mass shootings and before the 40’s. Now you’re saying:

we did not have regular mass shootings involving surplus M1 rifles from the 40’s to the 70’s

So which are you saying we didn’t have and why is it changing? I just genuinely don’t understand your point.

Last edited:

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Most people by nature are centrists. Keeping politics in the middle maintains stability in society. That way unstable people are less likely to be triggered and do crazy sh*t like this. The media and the democrats keep stirring the pot. And when someone snaps they blame it on Donald Trump. Before he ran for POTUS he was never called a racist or xenophobe. This has to stop.

Good post Coyote5.0

Would be nice if our public schools started teaching US history and Civic's in class again... Teaching the political history of our Nation.
    Educate all children on the true history of white supremacy groups like the KKK.
    That would be the end of the liberal democratic party.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    No, we did not have regular mass shootings involving surplus M1 rifles from the 40’s to the 70’s and families were able to lock up their crazy people. I was not referring to acts of terror that have happened since the dawn of civilization.

This is a major factor. The crazy people have more rights (just like the criminals do) than the rest of us.

But the way we look at bullying and glamorize being outcasts and weirdos in Hollywood is driving some of this as well. Particularly with the teens who are already prone to antisocial behaviors. From as young as elementary school through adulthood we are no longer saying it’s ok to be a misfit, but it’s cool to be a misfit simultaneously driving wedges and creating hate and envy of the *cool kids and jocks* in the hearts and minds of the already predisposed antisocial misfits. It’s no wonder some of them occasionally grow up to be psychopaths.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Good post Coyote5.0

Would be nice if our public schools started teaching US history and Civic's in class again... Teaching the political history of our Nation.
    Educate all children on the true history of white supremacy groups like the KKK.
    That would be the end of the liberal democratic party.

First you would have take control of our schools from the liberals and self-loathing neocons.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    This is a major factor. The crazy people have more rights (just like the criminals do) than the rest of us.

But the way we look at bullying and glamorize being outcasts and weirdos in Hollywood is driving some of this as well. Particularly with the teens who are already prone to antisocial behaviors. From as young as elementary school through adulthood we are no longer saying it’s ok to be a misfit, but it’s cool to be a misfit simultaneously driving wedges and creating hate and envy of the *cool kids and jocks* in the hearts and minds of the already predisposed antisocial misfits. It’s no wonder some of them occasionally grow up to be psychopaths.

I think it’s also just an escalation of the culture war brought about by social media. You’ve got the radical left firebombing ICE facilities, throwing cement milk shakes, and hitting people over the head with bike locks, then you’ve got the opposite end of the spectrum shooting up stores. Now we are going to see Antifa in El Paso and that’s going to be their shitshow of a response.

People who spend half their lives on Twitter or 8chan don’t realize that **** isn’t real life and they get their crazy reenforced by the echo chamber of their choosing.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom