Mass shootings El Paso WalMart

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    Most people by nature are centrists. Keeping politics in the middle maintains stability in society. That way unstable people are less likely to be triggered and do crazy sh*t like this. The media and the democrats keep stirring the pot. And when someone snaps they blame it on Donald Trump. Before he ran for POTUS he was never called a racist or xenophobe. This has to stop.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Over time, when your normal day involves interacting with people who are having the worst day of their lives, you see how people deal with their emotions and how they attempt to regulate their emotions. His actions were similar to actions I've seen from people who are trying not to break down at that moment. Laughing relieves stress. If someone's emotions are overloaded, they may laugh in order to regulate their emotions. Laughing releases endorphins and endorphins increase one's pain tolerance. People laugh when they are scared, uncomfortable, or nervous as a coping mechanism. I'm not saying that's what he's doing here. I'm just saying his laughter may not be out of place if he is truly emotional over the incident.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Probably just border patrol...

And yes,,demo's already in line to speak.

[h=1]Beto O'Rourke Makes Emotional Plea For Gun Control Amid El Paso Mass Shooting[/h]
    That's ok.I need to sell a few things,really need the money,xmas is coming.Go demys go,,they make the best guns salesman's evaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I couldn't understand a good bit of his talk it was in Spanish. He'll still not going to be President

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I heard on the news a few minutes ago that there were 3000 people in Walmart. Bet there was some shoplifting going on

EightySix

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Over time, when your normal day involves interacting with people who are having the worst day of their lives, you see how people deal with their emotions and how they attempt to regulate their emotions. His actions were similar to actions I've seen from people who are trying not to break down at that moment. Laughing relieves stress. If someone's emotions are overloaded, they may laugh in order to regulate their emotions. Laughing releases endorphins and endorphins increase one's pain tolerance. People laugh when they are scared, uncomfortable, or nervous as a coping mechanism. I'm not saying that's what he's doing here. I'm just saying his laughter may not be out of place if he is truly emotional over the incident.

Same thought crossed my mind the first time I watched the video. After watching it the second time I don't know. He seemed to realise what he did and made a conscious effort to compose himself. But then you have comments like this;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVzsMXLgQ3Q&t=3s
    Where he calls Trump a racist. He is a douchbag

Last edited:

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville

I had a patient who developed a contracture after a total knee. Breaking scar tissue was painful AF. When I pushed his knee hard he would laugh his ass off. Said it was a release for him. I knew the poor fella was in pain.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that it’s all due to him being emotional over the issue. When people jump on silliness like this to try and make this into him actually laughing it’s hard to take them serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A5BLASTER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2019
    Zwolle
    And now a shooting in Ohio...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news/ohio-shooting/index.html

I posted the latest CNN news, dripping with liberal agenda, for the full effect.
    Guy had a long gun (military style, spraying the crowd with bullets, was wearing body armor, ...)

Hang in there good people. It’s coming. New Zealand ain’t the only country that can outlaw a gun overnight.

Did nobody but me catch the problem in this report?

It smells very fishy too me.

6 cops on scene in less the 30 seconds engaging in live fire with the gunman.

I'm I the only person who finds this to be total BS.

The average response time acrooa the nation for law enforcement is like 5 mints. And that's for any problem, not just an active shooter.

How in the heck was there 6 LEO's on scene and in live fire in less then 30 seconds?

Something does not add up here.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

The average response time acrooa the nation for law enforcement is like 5 mints. And that's for any problem, not just an active shooter.

How in the heck was there 6 LEO's on scene and in live fire in less then 30 seconds?

So the police department is lying?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

I think yes you are the only one they finds this BS. The officers were already on scene. It doesn’t take an average of 5min to get there if you are already there. I’d love to hear the conspiracy theory behind this though.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

It’s like bourbon st. at 1am. Cops are there all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Average does not mean every one. It means some times were longer and some times were shorter. There were cops in the area. They were able to respond quicker than average. After all, the cops had to be somewhere so there's always a chance they were close by. The short response time does not imply any sort of conspiracy.

Added info: The cops were in the area because the bars were closing.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Average does not mean every one. It means some times were longer and some times were shorter. There were cops in the area. They were able to respond quicker than average. After all, the cops had to be somewhere so there's always a chance they were close by. The short response time does not imply any sort of conspiracy.

Everything is a conspiracy. If I was not a gun person and browsed some of the comments regarding boating accidents, conspiracy theories etc I would be thinking gun people were all crazy.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

A lot of cops moonlight as more or less bouncers/I.D.checkers....So it's very likely that some were working in the area

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I think the only conspiracy is our gubment, both sides of the isle would like us to be stripped of any power to hold them accountable. Destruction of the second amendment is the quickest way to their total victory.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Everything is a conspiracy. If I was not a gun person and browsed some of the comments regarding boating accidents, conspiracy theories etc I would be thinking gun people were all crazy.

I know. If the cops take too long, they're worthless. If they get there in no time, it's a conspiracy. It's a good thing most cops don't give a s#!+ about the opinions of the people who are going to find fault with them no matter what actions they take.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I know. If the cops take too long, they're worthless. If they get there in no time, it's a conspiracy. It's a good thing most cops don't give a s#!+ about the opinions of the people who are going to find fault with them no matter what actions they take.

Exactly

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    They got ther in record time. Every one was running away and they were running there. They can not win make it easy to get permits and next time it gets,stopped ASAP with minimal loss of life.
    As far as him laughing well I like that they are so far left and show true colors

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

Loosen up the tinfoil pal.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

When non-gun people read posts like the one you made and I quoted, I can see why “they” think red flag laws don’t seem that bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom