Mass shootings El Paso WalMart

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    Anyone following this? On surveillance cameras the guy looked to be using an AK even had what looked to be shooting glasses on. The guy looked like he was walking out of a range. Eyes and ears on. Just got this picture from someone in El Paso.

Attachments

• shooter.jpg
      shooter.jpg
      79.8 KB · Views: 318
    Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Horrible. Crazy evil people exist. I can’t believe nobody had a CCW and tried to intervene. Walmart/Sams will be a gun free zone and stop selling guns and ammo in 3..2..1..

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    Horrible. Crazy evil people exist. I can’t believe nobody had a CCW and tried to intervene. Walmart/Sams will be a gun free zone and stop selling guns and ammo in 3..2..1..
    When terrorists use pressure cookers or cars to kill people nothing from the media/government. Black Flag?

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans

I think they said possible multiple shooters. Maybe the other shooter was actually a ccw person firing back?

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Though I don’t think the govt is behind this, between this and the California shooting, it’s giving fuel to the Democrats that are going to push for more gun control/ban

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    Though I don’t think the govt is behind this, between this and the California shooting, it’s giving fuel to the Democrats that are going to push for more gun control/ban

There is our government. Then the government. If I have learned anything from the Russia investigation corruption goes high.

hoggin357

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Iowa,La.
    Probably just border patrol...

And yes,,demo's already in line to speak.

[h=1]Beto O'Rourke Makes Emotional Plea For Gun Control Amid El Paso Mass Shooting[/h]
    That's ok.I need to sell a few things,really need the money,xmas is coming.Go demys go,,they make the best guns salesman's evaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Let me guess,He's gonna be a WHITE dude before the sunset's.....

Politicians are PIGS,Smoke hasn't cleared in Wally-World and these pieces of camel dung are hollering for ''gun control''

Nothing like a mass shooting to get the press and peoples minds off a high level PEDOPHILE ring,Pizza-gate seems to have disappeared? WHY?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Inquisitor.com has some pics of him at the front door and in back of a unit. For what it’s worth they list his name. Might be BS but it does look like the guy entering the Walmart with a AK and shooting muffs on.

A5BLASTER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2019
    Zwolle
    We live in very sad times.

Even sadder still that politications can't wait to jump on it and get their word out and try too shove their wants down our throats.

Sad this happened to this people and their familys.

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    I think this is him 21,Lives in El paso Patrick Crusius

AND....the media blindly provides the notoriety he so desperately wanted, which encourages other lost young men to emulate him and strive for their own historical notation. I hold all the media who identify him as culpable in this and future shootings.

Top Bottom