Mass shootings El Paso WalMart

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ninja Defender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Gun violence is one of those weird problems where people are actually arguing that to solve it, they have to attack the people who are not causing the problem in the first place.

It's like arguing that to solve the problem of drunk driving, sober people need to have their cars banned.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    The talking heads say bullying causes this type of actions. If that’s true then maybe the ones that are bullied should be locked up instead of punishing everyone else.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    At first I thought you were making a weird joke. Then I saw the second pic.
    They guy probably flipped out from being called Mclovin a bazillion times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Granted that at times I do make far left outfield jokes.....If Frito O'Rourke had a son?

Lol, How's that?

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    So sick of this crap.

Same sh!t, different LOSER.

I don't watch these stories on the news anymore.

"We need to find the motive.", they say.
    He's a lifelong ****en LOSER with nothing to live for, who wants to get even with the world who wronged HIM, and gain notoriety while he's at it.

THERE'S your motive, EVERY time.:mad:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    And now a shooting in Ohio...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news/ohio-shooting/index.html

I posted the latest CNN news, dripping with liberal agenda, for the full effect.
    Guy had a long gun (military style, spraying the crowd with bullets, was wearing body armor, ...)

Hang in there good people. It’s coming. New Zealand ain’t the only country that can outlaw a gun overnight.

Last edited:

dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    It's really a little difficult to kill and injure a lot of people with guns. There are a lot of other alternatives. Fertilizer comes to mind. Natural gas. Chlorine. Takes a little more preparation but can be a lot deadlier. I guess we just need to ban everything. Banning things makes kooks angry. We should ban banning things.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    We did not have incidents like this until after the Nazi inspired Jim Crow gun control laws were passed and state mental institutions were closed.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    The talking heads say bullying causes this type of actions. If that’s true then maybe the ones that are bullied should be locked up instead of punishing everyone else.

How we handle bullying as a society is the problem. Sometimes violence does solve things. Sometimes it doesn’t, but raising a bunch of **** ant whiners and a small group of little predator @$$holes who never get their teeth kicked in just perpetuates a problem.

Bullying has existed for a very long time these whinny b!tches running around shooting people up because they never learned to cope is a relatively new problem.

No tolerance policies towards violence in schools seemed to have started about the time the whinny little $h!ts started shooting people.

When people realize there are consequences for their actions and the consequences are painful enough people fall in line. If some little twerp knew he might get a black eye for picking on the goofy kid maybe he would think twice. It he knew that popping a 12 year old girls bra strap might result in a swift kick to the giggle-berries maybe he keeps his hands to himself.

The problem isn’t the bullies or the bullied it’s the adults for F-ing with nature.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom