Mass shootings El Paso WalMart

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I think it’s also just an escalation of the culture war brought about by social media. You’ve got the radical left firebombing ICE facilities, throwing cement milk shakes, and hitting people over the head with bike locks, then you’ve got the opposite end of the spectrum shooting up stores. Now we are going to see Antifa in El Paso and that’s going to be their shitshow of a response.

People who spend half their lives on Twitter or 8chan don’t realize that **** isn’t real life and they get their crazy reenforced by the echo chamber of their choosing.

Agreed great points. The delusional state of those all around us is scary.

And the internet which is a tool that can be used for good is often being used by evil people to prey on the naive and fool-hearty.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    To expand on that, it’s coming out that the Ohio shooter was an antifa leftist. So we’ve got far left shooting in Ohio and identitarian shooting in Texas. It just feels like those bubbles are making this the new norm and I would be willing to bet we see the left become more extreme in their violence over the next few months. More guns/arson less bike locks and sticks.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/connor-betts-twitter-politics-social-media/

Last edited:

Rocko68

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 27, 2019
    New Orleans, La
    its a real shame to watch news like that but this is where we are now. i made sure my son and i had a discussion on it and the need to keep aware of the possibilities out there.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Well I think part of the problem is social media for sure. It’s too easy to read and watch videos all day and night and start believing rhetoric. I also believe bullying ended when you went home but now it continues on social meeting after school has ended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Well I think part of the problem is social media for sure. It’s too easy to read and watch videos all day and night and start believing rhetoric. I also believe bullying ended when you went home but now it continues on social meeting after school has ended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For sure and because of the nature of social media lots of people are not only in this position but also deprived of competing ideas and thoughts while they’re constantly plugged in.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    To expand on that, it’s coming out that the Ohio shooter was an antifa leftist. So we’ve got far left shooting in Ohio and identitarian shooting in Texas. It just feels like those bubbles are making this the new norm and I would be willing to bet we see the left become more extreme in their violence over the next few months. More guns/arson less bike locks and sticks.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/connor-betts-twitter-politics-social-media/

And BOOM,Just like that, The leftest press are dropping the story.....

bigsk

Iconoclast
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Food for thought..things are never what they seem, especially these days.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08-03-five-questions-blow-apart-the-official-fake-news-narrative-el-paso-walmart-shooting.html

The official news narrative about the El Paso WalMart mass shooting is largely fabricated. Even though the violence was real, and people were really shot and killed, the narrative surrounding the tragedy is almost all fiction.

Five huge questions are screaming out for real answers:
    #1) If there’s only one shooter, why did so many eyewitnesses report multiple shooters at the scene?
    #2) Why did the local police arrest and hold three suspects in custody, as was widely reported by the media before the story was changed to a “lone shooter?”
    #3) Why does the so-called “manifesto” appear to be written by someone far older than 21 years of age? (Answer: The manifesto is a hoax. It was not written by the individual who was arrested as the shooter.)
    #4) How does one man kill 20 people and wound another 30 people with a single magazine that only holds 30 rounds? The surveillance photo shows no chest rig, no battle belt and no spare magazines.
    #5) If the shooter is on a suicide mission, why does he bother to wear both eye protection and ear protection? Answer: Because he knows he will survive his “mission” and be taken into custody after surrendering to police.

ONE MORE QUESTION: Why was the shooter’s online profile changed from “Democrat” to Republican / Trump supporter / QAnon follower?
    Clearly the deep state is modifying his online profile to match their own conspiracy theories and official narratives about QAnon followers being “domestic terrorists.”

This is Orwellian-level psyop stuff being run on the entire nation…

frhunter13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2018
    New Orleans

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08...-news-narrative-el-paso-walmart-shooting.html

The official news narrative about the El Paso WalMart mass shooting is largely fabricated. Even though the violence was real, and people were really shot and killed, the narrative surrounding the tragedy is almost all fiction.

#1) If there’s only one shooter, why did so many eyewitnesses report multiple shooters at the scene?
    #2) Why did the local police arrest and hold three suspects in custody, as was widely reported by the media before the story was changed to a *lone shooter?*
    #3) Why does the so-called *manifesto* appear to be written by someone far older than 21 years of age? (Answer: The manifesto is a hoax. It was not written by the individual who was arrested as the shooter.)
    #4) How does one man kill 20 people and wound another 30 people with a single magazine that only holds 30 rounds? The surveillance photo shows no chest rig, no battle belt and no spare magazines.
    #5) If the shooter is on a suicide mission, why does he bother to wear both eye protection and ear protection? Answer: Because he knows he will survive his *mission* and be taken into custody after surrendering to police.

ONE MORE QUESTION: Why was the shooter’s online profile changed from *Democrat* to Republican / Trump supporter / QAnon follower?
    Clearly the deep state is modifying his online profile to match their own conspiracy theories and official narratives about QAnon followers being *domestic terrorists.*

EXACTLY. Also the shooter actually was a Bernie Sanders supporter, but do the media post that? Nope, they stick with the fake news and drop the one they have no chance with.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08-03-five-questions-blow-apart-the-official-fake-news-narrative-el-paso-walmart-shooting.html

#2) Why did the local police arrest and hold three suspects in custody, as was widely reported by the media before the story was changed to a “lone shooter?”
    #3) Why does the so-called “manifesto” appear to be written by someone far older than 21 years of age? (Answer: The manifesto is a hoax. It was not written by the individual who was arrested as the shooter.)
    #5) If the shooter is on a suicide mission, why does he bother to wear both eye protection and ear protection? Answer: Because he knows he will survive his “mission” and be taken into custody after surrendering to police.

ONE MORE QUESTION: Why was the shooter’s online profile changed from “Democrat” to Republican / Trump supporter / QAnon follower?
    Clearly the deep state is modifying his online profile to match their own conspiracy theories and official narratives about QAnon followers being “domestic terrorists.”

1. The incident at the Walmart in Baton Rouge went from an active shooter to a shooting where two people had a gun to a shooting where one person had a gun to an argument wit no shots fired. There were multiple reports that contradicted the final version. Either the witnesses weren't accurate or the powers that be are trying to fool everyone. Having dealt with incidents with multiple witnesses, I'd go with the witnesses not being accurate. I've seen where multiple witnesses contradicted each other even though they all watched the same incident.
    2. It's not unusual for the police to hold someone during an investigation if there is evidence to suggest they had something to do with the crime. As more evidence is obtained, their suspicion is either confirmed or refuted and they adjust accordingly. That adjustment may include releasing someone who was previously in custody.
    3. You answered this one.
    4. What the photo shows in dependent on the angle and the quality of the camera. Having experience with photo and video evidence, I have seen there are limitations as to how helpful and informative they can be.
    5. The eye protection could help ensure his eyes were protected so he could continue his mission, even if it was a suicide mission. The ear protection could have been used to protect his ears. Being on a suicide mission does not mean he wants to complete his mission with pain in his ears.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    EXACTLY. Also the shooter actually was a Bernie Sanders supporter, but do the media post that? Nope, they stick with the fake news and drop the one they have no chance with.

Which shooter at which place? I think you might be confused here.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08...-news-narrative-el-paso-walmart-shooting.html

#2) Why did the local police arrest and hold three suspects in custody, as was widely reported by the media before the story was changed to a *lone shooter?*
    #3) Why does the so-called *manifesto* appear to be written by someone far older than 21 years of age? (Answer: The manifesto is a hoax. It was not written by the individual who was arrested as the shooter.)
    #5) If the shooter is on a suicide mission, why does he bother to wear both eye protection and ear protection? Answer: Because he knows he will survive his *mission* and be taken into custody after surrendering to police.

ONE MORE QUESTION: Why was the shooter’s online profile changed from *Democrat* to Republican / Trump supporter / QAnon follower?
    Clearly the deep state is modifying his online profile to match their own conspiracy theories and official narratives about QAnon followers being *domestic terrorists.*

I won’t argue any of these points. It’s fair to say for the most part stuff can be explained away. What I would like to focus on is the fact that yes two mass shooting happened in unlikely places both with viscerally hated ‘assault rifles’. It happened far enough before an election cycle to give cover to the fake republicans to jump onboard some type of legislation. These are the things that make my spidy-senses tingle not eyewitness accounts, bullet to casualties ratios, or early investigations and reports.

Now lets talk credibility. Conspiracies (at least covert) have an advantage of not having to disprove themselves, so when you don’t have irrefutable evidence (particularly worse when you have thin theories) and repost something like this it’s hard to take it seriously. The big problem is after a while people begin to ignore all conspiracies as bunk even ones that have been proven irrefutably to exist. Restraint is key because credibility is extremely hard won and easily lost.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    What gets most conservatives is that car soon add something happens the far left crazies use coffins as a soap box to push more control and hate.
    Instead of keeping things calm so no copy cats join in they toss fuel on the fire.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    What gets most conservatives is that car soon add something happens the far left crazies use coffins as a soap box to push more control and hate.
    Instead of keeping things calm so no copy cats join in they toss fuel on the fire.

Yep it sure makes it harder not to consider a more nefarious plot in play, when they run to a microphone so quickly.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Does anyone have a link to the full text of this manifesto that everyone is talking about? That both sides are trying to claim really point to the guy being part of the other side? I haven't seen the full text to read, digest, and ponder for myself, and I'm tired of different people trying to spoon-feed me their interpretations. If every 15 minute political speech can be dissected for 4 hours immediately after, word for word, then why can't I see this four page manifesto?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    d51114789f36c90348c0781c0f66a36d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Does anyone have a link to the full text of this manifesto that everyone is talking about? That both sides are trying to claim really point to the guy being part of the other side? I haven't seen the full text to read, digest, and ponder for myself, and I'm tired of different people trying to spoon-feed me their interpretations. If every 15 minute political speech can be dissected for 4 hours immediately after, word for word, then why can't I see this four page manifesto?

When you want something that doesn’t show up in a google search, search for it on DuckDuckGo. Google heavily censors their search results.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/el-paso-shooters-entire-purported-manifesto

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    *...the discussion would also encompass so-called red flag legislation that would make it easier to seize firearms from people deemed dangerous. Such legislation had already been gathering support from Republicans.*

From the NYTimes about how republicans and trump are supporting legislation. So much wrong with the premise of these laws. Hopefully none of us are *deemed dangerous* based on some hurt feelings and over zealous judge or liberal sheriff...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom