Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 789 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Not sure to laugh at that or find it disturbing? I might be a few minutes late for the bus but I think it’s a fake.
    Nope it’s real. I don’t like it. The Dems could say mr t is unstable and enforce red flag on him. No winner in the red flag game.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Nope itís real. I donít like it. The Dems could say mr t is unstable and enforce red flag on him. No winner in the red flag game.
    Yeah I like to think thatís what heís getting at. Again I may be fooling myself. I trolled 340six the same way earlier in this thread.

Marksman

User Info Menu

"Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sliguns View Post
    That is troll-tastic.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

News reports of Trump talking to Democrats about new Gun Control Measures.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    News reports of Trump talking to Democrats about new Gun Control Measures.
    "Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

Marksman

User Info Menu

That can’t be real lol

Marksman

User Info Menu

I would like to take this time to state that I have never met, conducted business, vacationed, or even voted for the Klintons. Since this thread is about posting on the internet I figure I would take this opportunity to ensure I won’t have suicide committed upon me.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    That canít be real lol
    https://twitter.com/RepDanCrenshaw/s...52312243376129

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

I would like to take this time to state that I have never met, conducted business, vacationed, or even voted for the Klintons. Since this thread is about posting on the internet I figure I would take this opportunity to ensure I won’t have suicide committed upon me.
    The above applies to me too, and I'd like to add:

Those men and women at the NSA are some outstanding public servants.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin