More Red Flag Laws, Watch what you say on social media.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Even economic loss from annoyances like blocking traffic can add up quickly. If a group of protesters clogged up the causeway it would end up costing a ton of money in lost productivity for everyone involved in the delays.

I believe at that level we a discussing political unrest. It was mentioned above that we have had varying degrees of political unrest since the 60’s. It’s the same (or at least same type of) agitators that were anarchists, communists, and varying forms of revolutionaries that continue to agitate. Now I would like to make clear the 60’s had non-violent civil rights protesters and it also had revolutionaries. Sometimes people were both but I specifically speaking about the America last, men are evil, fur is murder, daddy didn’t love me enough type. Basically the counter culture/cultural rot, they tend to have little interest in facts, truth, or morality. I’m not sure it will get worse in 2020, I do believe these sorts of people will find themselves in front of more cameras and featured more and more, because if someone is fighting an undeclared war against us it’s the media.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Saw this from the President in response to Chris Cuomo's outburst for being called "Fredo":

wzalrhvnrc7qdzvvbnn7.png

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    News reports of Trump talking to Democrats about new Gun Control Measures.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I would like to take this time to state that I have never met, conducted business, vacationed, or even voted for the Klintons. Since this thread is about posting on the internet I figure I would take this opportunity to ensure I won’t have suicide committed upon me.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I would like to take this time to state that I have never met, conducted business, vacationed, or even voted for the Klintons. Since this thread is about posting on the internet I figure I would take this opportunity to ensure I won’t have suicide committed upon me.

The above applies to me too, and I'd like to add:

Those men and women at the NSA are some outstanding public servants. :hi5:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom