Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 10 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93
  1. #1
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    More Red Flag Laws, Watch what you say on social media.

    Today in Trumps speech he mentioned teaming up with social media platforms to create tools to detect future mass shooters before they strike. This just after he had a social media summit about how these companies are targeting and censoring conservative platforms. This can only be bad for the country, conservatives especially. Imagine in the near future when a democrat is back in the White House how badly they will abuse this Red Flag Law. Anyone supporting 2A will be a target. Anyone who post videos at the gun range will be a target. Hell, anyone can report you because they don't like you or you offended them and you will be investigated. People have already been shot and killed because of red flag laws. This is a knee jerk reaction just like with the bump stock and it is how Trump will lose in 2020. The bump stock ban did nothing to prevent these kinds of acts and mass shooters WILL find a way to negate getting caught.



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY8QHbb1-4Y
    Last edited by EightySix; August 5th, 2019 at 02:58 PM.

  2. #2
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by EightySix View Post
    Today in Trumps speech he mentioned teaming up with social media platforms to create tools to detect future mass shooters before they strike. This just after he had a social media summit about how these companies are targeting and censoring conservative platforms. This can only be bad for the country, conservatives especially. Imagine in the near future when a democrat is back in the White House how badly they will abuse this Red Flag Law. Anyone supporting 2A will be a target. Anyone who post videos at the gun range will be a target. Hell, anyone can report you because they don't like you or you offended them and you will be investigated. People have already been shot and killed because of red flag laws. This is a knee jerk reaction just like with the bump stock and it is how Trump will lose in 2020. The bump stock ban did nothing to prevent these kinds of acts and mass shooters WILL find a way to negate getting caught.



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY8QHbb1-4Y
    So what is your solution? Trump
    Will not lose because the alternatives are even worse.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

  3. #3
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Already deleted my social media. Everyone else should do the same. Especially if you have pictures of you and guns.

  4. #4
    On Target

    User Info Menu

    We have an agency which literally backs up the internet every day. If you think deleting your account makes you safe, youíre sadly mistaken. Voting and being actively involved in the political process (including staying in touch with your elected officials) is how we stay safe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by El Pozzinator View Post
    We have an agency which literally backs up the internet every day. If you think deleting your account makes you safe, you’re sadly mistaken. Voting and being actively involved in the political process (including staying in touch with your elected officials) is how we stay safe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    No no but it does prevent the ****ing snowflake ****s from anonymously reporting me to police for a red flag raid.

  6. #6
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	illegal.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	87880  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  7. #7
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    .
    Exactly, these laws will only hurt law abiding citizens like they always have. Now all they have to do is get the lawyers and police onboard to enforce these unjust laws and we Americans are doomed. Full confiscation!

    If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." oops did I just post something that will get me investigated because I might be a mass killer?

  8. #8
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    So what is your solution? Trump
    Will not lose because the alternatives are even worse.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The real problem is that there really isn't any solution for this problem. I mean really what are you going to do? None of the proposed laws would've helped... period.
    If the bad guys have AR's then I want an AR, not a hammer.

    And here we are voting for the better of two evils
    Last edited by EightySix; August 5th, 2019 at 05:24 PM.

  9. #9
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by EightySix View Post
    The real problem is that there really isn't any solution for this problem. I mean really what are you going to do? None of the proposed laws would've helped... period.
    If the bad guys have AR's then I want an AR, not a hammer.

    And here we are voting for the better of two evils
    Yep. I propose we actually put bad guys in jail for mandatory sentences when they are caught with firearms, use them in crimes or purchase them illegally. I also think we need more security in places that are easy targets. Stopping vehicle attacks are remedied by adding barricades etc, armed attacks have to be stopped with other firearms. The proposed red flag law
    I heard today was only done at the request of law enforcement and wasnít enforced until a court date which had to be within 7 days. I donít know if this is the answer but you can bet something is about to take place, there is way too much pressure on politicians.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

  10. #10
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    Yep. I propose we actually put bad guys in jail for mandatory sentences when they are caught with firearms, use them in crimes or purchase them illegally. I also think we need more security in places that are easy targets. Stopping vehicle attacks are remedied by adding barricades etc, armed attacks have to be stopped with other firearms. The proposed red flag law
    I heard today was only done at the request of law enforcement and wasn’t enforced until a court date which had to be within 7 days. I don’t know if this is the answer but you can bet something is about to take place, there is way too much pressure on politicians.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I agree, enforce the laws that are already on the books. No need for more laws that further infringe on our rights. They are pecking away a little at a time and eventually there will be nothing left. Hold people accountable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •