Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Lol,Man up and throw their dumb asses over the side....Crabs gotta eat to!
    I was just thinking how road kill cleanup is expensive in its own right more protestors blocking roadways more roadkill to clean up. Right?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Lol,Man up and throw their dumb asses over the side....Crabs gotta eat to!
    Like the guy that ran a few over at Berkeley lol

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Even economic loss from annoyances like blocking traffic can add up quickly. If a group of protesters clogged up the causeway it would end up costing a ton of money in lost productivity for everyone involved in the delays.
    I believe at that level we a discussing political unrest. It was mentioned above that we have had varying degrees of political unrest since the 60’s. It’s the same (or at least same type of) agitators that were anarchists, communists, and varying forms of revolutionaries that continue to agitate. Now I would like to make clear the 60’s had non-violent civil rights protesters and it also had revolutionaries. Sometimes people were both but I specifically speaking about the America last, men are evil, fur is murder, daddy didn’t love me enough type. Basically the counter culture/cultural rot, they tend to have little interest in facts, truth, or morality. I’m not sure it will get worse in 2020, I do believe these sorts of people will find themselves in front of more cameras and featured more and more, because if someone is fighting an undeclared war against us it’s the media.
    Last edited by Bangswitch; August 8th, 2019 at 02:40 PM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Found someone a new job away from all this Tomfoolary? You must like a little sneaux !

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1402024927/
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paintball View Post
    Well, He's right you know,Blacks have fought hard over the years for equal rights....Like over a 100 + years and some are simply lining up to vote those in who would strip them of their rights, Need to get the word out!!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Saw this from the President in response to Chris Cuomo's outburst for being called "Fredo":

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paintball View Post
    Saw this from the President in response to Chris Cuomo's outburst for being called "Fredo":

Troll-in-Chief. I don’t trust him on the 2A but he sure does get the lib-tards all worked up and if you can’t enjoy that you likely wouldn’t vote R in the first place.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Not sure to laugh at that or find it disturbing? I might be a few minutes late for the bus but I think itís a fake.
    Last edited by machinedrummer; August 13th, 2019 at 02:00 PM.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Not sure to laugh at that or find it disturbing?
    I like to think he’s trolling. I may be fooling myself.